View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 04:23 PM   #3969
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Jail Cell Suspension Pt 1 Ballet Boots and Bondage

Jail Cell Suspension Pt 1 Ballet Boots and Bondage

Type: Windows Media Resolution: 480 x 720 Size: 190 MiB Time: 15 min 54 s

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
Gumbi is a very special slave, with an insatiable love for latex and heavy rubber bondage... as well as for severe cock and ball torture (cbt for those of you who are acronym fetishists). Before our play even begins, I make sure to add spikes to the chastity device hidden under his sleek and sexy black rubber catsuit. The codpiece built into this suit allows me to torture his cock and testicles as much as I want to without having to undress him from his latex encasement. I particularly love the sexy purple and blue halter-top catsuit that I am wearing in this video. It bares just the right amount of skin and the hidden zipper allows me perfect access to my pussy when I want to pleasure myself (too bad my slave doesn't get to enjoy it fully yet).

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02822 секунды с 9 запросами