View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 04:20 PM   #408
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Public Indecency - London River High Bridge

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
The popularity of public exposure videos is on the rise. London River is the latest perpetrator. She carelessly her naked body in areas where families can easily turn a corner and see her. She talks about public sex. Clearly the "female form is not inherently sexual" argument does not fit here.
She fucked up this time. She came to the door naked for the wrong delivery guy. He's just a little too deranged. He pushes her into her house and takes advantage of her. He makes her work out, he torments her, he drowns her.
Once she's suffered for him, once he has instilled fear in her, she is ready to accept the error of her ways. She sees now that she could have hurt innocent people. Her nonconsensual exposure wasn't as cute as she thought it was.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Public Indecency - London River

Whip Titty Fun - Nadia White Beardstown

Nadia White has skin too perfect to go unmarked. Her body is hot and she is ready and willing to please.
Tied off, her tits make perfect, perky targets. Each one gets its own whip at one point. The way the circulation is cut off makes them so sensitive that she can barely take it.
The cane and hot wax come out and they are no nicer than the whip. The most painful part is the suction cups. They are so tight around her nipples that bruises start to form instantly.
Duration: 1:10:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whip Titty Fun - Nadia White

IR Marina - Double Teamed Bahrain

Release Year: 2020
Marina's captors have some special plans for her. She's locked in an iron frame that keeps her completely immobilized. First one then the other get to work on her and then both at the same time. Whips and floggers get her moaning and screaming.
The plug in her ass keeps Marina extra still as SD torments her cunt and tits. The gag keeps her mouth open and drooling. It's time for Marina to have an orgasm. It's going to be on SD's terms though.
Her legs are spread and there's nothing protecting her dripping pussy and asshole. They use every inch of her body for their amusement and Marina can't do anything to stop it.
Duration: 1:02:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Marina - Double Teamed

StrictRestraint 2009-2015 Videos, Part 5 Cincinnatus

Bane continues pushing Cherry through long scenes...each one, long and tough enough to wear anyone out...and she's allready been through hell...when her own willful submission is not enough, Cherry resorts to emotional breakdowns...it's takes quite a lot to get her there...Bane brings out a new approach...if she cums, she must be punished...when she takes a good punishment, she gets to cum again... directly on her nipples, a plug crudely taped into her ass, and large doses of bands on the feet...she begs, she can't help it...but Bane stays his course..another very intense segment...
Video: 960x720

Total size: 4.9 GB in 45 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: StrictRestraint 2009-2015 Videos, Part 5

Sybil Hawthorne - Trained Newstead

Release Year: 2020
Sybil is deeply involved in the BDSM lifestyle. At home Sybil has a Domina. They are trained to accept high levels of pain. Sybil has come to us to tests their limits. Sybil tells us that at home their Domina doesn’t usually tie them up. Here that’s a prerequisite.
Sybil is upside down and their body is already marked up. As the marks grow and multiply so does their excitement. Finger’s slip into their tender love tunnel and a vibrator hums on their nub. It’s not long before they are begging for permission to cum.
One of Sybil’s best features is their ass. So of course that’s what we display. An asshook pulls their head back and more pain is applied. Sybil cries yet again. Yet again they are rewarded with orgasmic bliss.
Duration: 1:01:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne - Trained

Violet Monroe Gets To Live Out A Bondage Dream. Catskill

Release Year: 2015
Violet Monroe has her dreams dominated by intense fantasies of being tied up in rope and used for some strange man's pleasure. She goes to sleep at night with visions of Jack Hammer's strong hands pulling her body into position and then locking her into position with hard bondage. Well, dreams do come true, and this time in better ways than she could imagine.
Violet thought that she was just going to be locked down to a bed or something. She didn't think that she'd be hanging in the air when Jack fucked her. Suspensions are hard enough to do, but getting pounded while 3 feet off the ground is like pure bliss. There is nothing like fucking and flying.
But bondage fantasies aren't just about getting laid. What gets her going is more than just having her pussy stuffed with pole. It's the whipping, the caning, the flogging, the pain, that makes her feel just as alive as the fucking. She cums herself silly before the corporal punishment, but right after the beatings and a little bit of teasing the orgasms she has nearly knock her . She is dazed, confused and used, and now her sweet dreams are a steaming hot memory.
Duration: 51:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6758kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Violet Monroe Gets To Live Out A Bondage Dream.

Sierra Cirque - What Do My Friends Sense In Her? Kieffer

Release Year: 2018
Upon entering the grotto the next morning, I expected to clean up the tailings from their dining. What a shock seeing her as I left her. A couple kicks -- she stirs and moans.
I had satiated myself and expected to share this morsel with my friends living amongst the trees and slopes of the mountain. To prepare the feast I hogtied and wrapped her head and hands with tape. Looking down at her now I could see hair stuck to the tape and covering the ground, It looked as if they had laid beside her -- maybe to keep her warm.
Many days have passed since that cold misty Fall morning surprise. She continues to reveal the wisdom of the mountain.
Just when she seemed resigned to the “adjustment” routines, I added, probably, the most terrible one she could imagine. I sensed that she had a lot at stake with her hair grooming. Removing this last vestige of her vanity would completely empty her. I hooked up a double bind pushup rig by weaving her hair into a pulley. As her arms tired she could pull her hair out. She is a strong cunt -- she resisted for at least an hour. Then, just as she began to collapse, I placed the scissors within her grasp.
Duration: 1:25:14
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 4943kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Cirque - What Do My Friends Sense In Her?
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05052 секунды с 9 запросами