View Single Post
Old 11-03-2022, 02:05 PM   #457
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Remastered Dell City

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Lowering the cage onto a wooden block, PD uses a spider gag to hold 49’s mouth wide, allowing him easy access to all of her holes. He shoves a dildo into her mouth making her gag; she begs for it to go anywhere else. He fucks her cunt, thrusting it rapidly so the cage rocks and the metal digs sharply into her knees. Then he pushes it into her ass, sliding it in and out slowly, firmly. Finally he uses the vibrator on her throbbing clit; juice drips from her pussy as he rewards her for a hard day’s work.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Remastered

Mystic Molly Kunkle

Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch.
Duration: 36:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mystic Molly

Fragile sub returns home part 3 Palmersville

What Diana concerns Diana occurs and roles are changed now. She will be the one who is going to receive the cruel whip strokes. The game is going on and the poor youngster will have to give the right answers, now merely for her own protection. This doesn’t mean that Kate will not take any punishment due to Diana’s wrong answers, in fact, she will be facing heavier practices now. Dr Lomp never misses the change if an experienced slave girl is idling around naked and completely ready for punishment. Both slaves surrender to talented master and silently wait for own turn to be punished now. To enjoy their fear and helplessness, take your seat and watch this exciting movie.
Duration: 14:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12297kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fragile sub returns home part 3

One of the more frightening Alvada

Matt Williams has her shackled down to a metal pole, her legs out in front of her and her body leaned all the way back. He covers the nose holes in her hood with a strip of tape to make it harder for her to breathe, so that everything he does to her will be that much more frightening. She sits there in the darkness and suspense, breathless, as he flogs her tits and her stomach. She flinches from the sound of the tails moving through the air. Her body starts to turn red, not that she can tell at all except that with each lash the next one hurts a little bit more.
Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: One of the more frightening

Pogo fucks her Bursa

A bar is lowered over the small of her back and locked down. Her neck is chained down and her arms bound behind her back. Her feet are spread and shackled to either side. A spider gag goes in her mouth. He brings in the milker, a stainless steel canister with a pump and tubes that attach to teats, in this case, tits. Piglet’s breasts droop downward, He wets the areolas and lifts the tubes into place. They suck on. Her nipples are drawn down into the tubes. The milker sets up a rhythm, pump, whoosh, pump, whoosh. The inner sleeves of the tubes collapse and re-inflate as she is milked. A hook penetrates her asshole. She is vibrated to orgasm. Afterward, a milking tube is taken from a tit and suctioned onto her pussy.
Duration: 1:05:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4788kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pogo fucks her

Twisted Flower part 2 Gainestown

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way.
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twisted Flower part 2

Ariana - Part 3 Epping

It’s almost done for cute teen Ariana. Light of freedom is now closer for her, as it never has been. Before ending the long session and letting her free, Dr Lomp wants us to enjoy her innocent tears once again. The hopeless girl will be secured to the stocks by her wrists and tiny neck, then the experienced master will step to the back side of the stocks and whip Ariana’s untouched tits and smooth butt, which will be enough to make the perished girl yell and cry out. Added to this last part of the serial, you will also find a clip where Dr Lomp tests a newbie in her casting. Watch the movie and count every lovely tear on hot teen Ariana’s cheeks.
Duration: 32:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8328kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariana - Part 3
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04319 секунды с 9 запросами