Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gym Training Torment - Part 9 Cum Jerking Off and Daddies Texas City

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Colin Steele ,Jessie Balboa
Video language: English
The squats and the weights tugging his Jessie's balls finally pays off and Master Colin gives him permission to release the pressure from his muscle cock. The trainee relaxes into his relief, getting a little help with his efforts with a cock ring around his balls and shaft, his experienced grip working his stiff meat until his hot milky mess is splashing from his helmet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4665kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 519.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gym Training Torment - Part 9 Cum Jerking Off and Daddies

SlowTeasingHandJobs Still Not Getting It at Home Stafford Springs

This video was shot shortly after Nick's girlfriend gave birth when he still wasn't getting it at home. So, he came to me for relief, and he was in prime condition for edging torment. I tied him to the chair and slowly sucked and stroked, bringing him repeatedly to the edge but denying his requests for permission. I got him to the point where just a few slow strokes of that big, hard dick would bring him to the edge. Finally, I went too far with it, and he lost control and shot without permission in an intense orgasm.
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1853kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 229.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Still Not Getting It at Home

The Wildcats Suck - Part 4 Lake Preston

Master Callahan likes to tease and let his subjects think it's over. Making the football player work out is perhaps the easiest torment for him yet if it weren't for the shock collar encouraging him, but with his body tightly bound in position and his smooth muscle jock ass open he soon experiences the humiliating pleasure of being finger fucked!
Duration: 9:46
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1251kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 99.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Wildcats Suck - Part 4

Skinny Boy Slapped Around Glasses and Twinks Stone

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Justin Martinez ,Vin
Video language: English
Master Vin has naked young Justin strapped up against the chain web, his smooth and slim body there for him to play with to his heart's content. He slaps and torments, gropes and flogs, making the boy endure the pain as he entertains himself with his captive. There's nothing young Justin can do but comply with master's devious demands.
Duration: 13:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6029kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 602.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skinny Boy Slapped Around Glasses and Twinks

SlowTeasingHandJobs Ring Around the Head Matthews

New model Langley is a hunk. He's a 23 year old straight guy, 6'5" and 210 lbs. of lean muscle with a nice cock, and he's intensely sensitive around the head of his cock. I made a ring with my thumb and index finger and slowly stroked and stimulated the head of his cock, keeping him aroused and asking for permission to cum while I enjoyed watching his prolonged, frustrated arousal. Langley gasped, panted and moaned as I tormented him, denying him permission three times before I allowed him to squirt a big load on his six pack abs.
Duration: 27:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1715kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 383.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Ring Around the Head

Время генерации страницы 0.03609 секунды с 9 запросами