View Single Post
Old 11-01-2022, 04:18 PM   #390
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Wet Dreams - Kimmy Lee, Jack Hammer, Maestro Winterville

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Kimmy Lee is fucked. She showed up looking for a bit of rope bondage, but she wasn't expecting to be double teamed by a pair of the best hands in the business. Jack Hammer and Maestro tag team her holes while they work their magic. It's the stuff that wet dreams are made of for a submissive bondage slut like Kimmy.
Tit ties, hog ties, suspensions, and whatever else they come up with, Kimmy is willing to do just about anything to keep Jack and Maestro interested in working her over. She doesn't need to do much. She's got a nice little body and they know how to use it. It won't just be stuffing her holes. There is some rough corporal punishment coming her way. With all of the whips, floggers, canes and paddles around, it would be a shame not to use them to make this girl suffer and scream.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet Dreams - Kimmy Lee, Jack Hammer, Maestro

Maddy O'Reilly Arad

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Caning, Vidrator, Pain
I no longer need Maddy to prove anything to me. I am all too aware of how she feels. She loves me. She wants to serve me. And I will give her that chance.
She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits. She holds nothing back, screaming, moaning, and crying freely as the moments, and my canes, hit her.
That is real freedom. It doesn't matter that her arms and legs are bound by rope or that her will is broken by mine. All of the caning, crying and cumming sets her apart from the mundane and makes her free. And she can only achieve it through submission.out sets the stage perfectly for the vibrator. It is true that if you vibrate anyone long enough they will scream for mercy, but if you get them wet with pain first it becomes that much more intense. Sister Dee knows that, and Star is about to learn the hard way.
Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy O'Reilly

Penny Pax Ziguinchor

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Penny Pax is just the kind of girl that Elise prefers.. She doesn't have a lot of experience with bondage or submission but she knows she likes it. That means she is ready and willing to take risks and try new things and Elise is just as ready and willing to show her.
Duration: 56:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Pax

Suck and Fuck - Amarna Miller Portugal

Release Year: 2018
Amarna Miller returns to Insex for more of what she loves. She languishes in a cage while OT prepares. She's made to strip down in the tight confinement. Then he uses her cunt for his amusement. Entering it roughly with a police baton. When he's satisfied she has to clean it.
Amarna has the body of a girl who moves around a lot. Not athletic per say, but she's toned and fit. OT is going to test her stamina. He makes her hold herself up, with a dick in her mouth. While she sucks he brings her knees in so she can't get comfortable. Then he canes her hard!
The one thing Amarna says she hates, but is willing to do is tickling. That's too obvious for OT. So he puts tight clamps on her labia and attaches them to her toes. While he tickles her feet she screams in Spanish begging for him to stop. Every time she tries to move her feet away it pulls painfully on her cunt.
Duration: 58:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suck and Fuck - Amarna Miller

Heels Over Head - Wenona Waltonville

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
A favorite at Inx because of her athletic flexible body, Wenona takes intense bondage in a series of complex scenes. Toes tied to thumbs, firelube, copious drool, tickling, and nipple pullers quickly lead to her first orgasm. Then with knees tied together and mouth cranked open with the pear gag, she's pulled by the tits back and forth along thick manila rope, rubbing her sensitized clit raw. In a final heavy pussy flogging scene, she's bound with her ankles over her head and lashed down so she can't move. Inflatable cock, vibrator, and bright red pussy make for one hell of an orgasm, shooting out the cock and squirting all over the floor.
Duration: 39:38
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1176kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 370.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heels Over Head - Wenona

Lily Swings Her Big Breasts in Your Face Rackerby

Cast: Lily
Lily's tits are so massive that when she swings them you can feel the breeze like a fan! OMG is right. And the sound of her fat slappers bobbing will drive your cock into a frenzy. Make sure you beat it heartily back into submission.
Duration: 9:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps
Audio: 284kbps

File size: 492.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Swings Her Big Breasts in Your Face

IR Caught To Be Used Part Two - Dia Zerva Bamako

Release Year: 2021
PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working.
Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. Dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keepi
Duration: 33:47
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 1532kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 403.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Caught To Be Used Part Two - Dia Zerva
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10354 секунды с 9 запросами