LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Punker Fucker Agate

Release Year: 2010
Studio: ClubJeremyHall
Cast: Josh, Jeremy Hall, Camden
Genres: Alt, Amateur, Jocks, Compilations, Cum Shots, Safe Sex, Rimming, Twinks, Hunks, Muscle Men, Tatooing, Hardcore, Big Cock, Masturbation, Anal/Oral Sex
Josh is a sexy southern gay boy that occasionally likes to fuck girls. He has a very sexy attitude because he knows he's a sexy fucker. At first Josh told Jeremy to take it easy, and that he doesn't usually bottom. Judging from the video, I don't think Jeremy was listening. The mouth and ass fucking in this video are spectacular. I love the idea of a cute punk guy getting fucked. Somebody has to teach these boys how to behave! Camden's adorable looks, sexy tattoos and amazing cock sucking abilities put him at the top of my booty call list. Not to mention his passionate kissing and thick cock are a definite bonus. Yes Camden, you get an A+ in cock servicing but I’m still going to spank you later.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:20:37
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video V8, 2166kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punker Fucker

Bed Head (Brayden Michaels, Max McQueen) 1080p Kasigluk

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Many of the boys when first introduced to the session believe they are of the strong male type and therefore will not wince at the sting of spanking.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6603kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bed Head (Brayden Michaels, Max McQueen) 1080p

Raymond Klein Gapville

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Raymond Klein
Genres: Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
This week we're dipping into the bba archives to bring you a unique and formerly unreleased meeting inbetween isaiah and me that was filmed early last year. Unlike most of bba's scenes, this scene experiments with a mingle of reality and fantasy role-playing.The behind-the-scenes reality was that we'd been stood up by another model and had to come up with this alternate scene at the highly last minute.The fantasy is that isaiah is a averse gay-for-pay hooker willing to do nearly anything to earn the swift currency he needs to help pay for his 's surgery and avoid being evicted - even if that means letting a horny older milky gay fellow love every inch of his chiseled youthful body! (this fantasy, by the way, highly closely mirrored our real-life situation).Knowing that isaiah is all mine for the night, i decide to experiment with some kinky fresh things and detect just how far the penniless gay-for-pay black man will go. (keep in mind this scene was filmed early-on in isaiah's "gay for pay" journey, and lengthy before he'd agreed to give up his ass).Join me for this strange late-night meeting total of bizarre fetish joy that includes some light bondage, spanking, face-fucking, and ass-eating....Warning: this scene is not for viewers who are lightly insulted or only interested in watching mutual and sultry sex!But if you find yourself revved on by the taboo fantasy of watching a averse gay-for-pay basketball player like isaiah tensely submit to being pawed, groped, roped up, -kissed, and face-fucked by a horny older milky gay fellow for currency - then this is a bizarre fetish twist on my "dirty older man" episodes that you don't want to miss!See for yourself why i always say: there's no nicer intercourse plaything than a gay-for-pay boy!.
Duration: 11:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 604.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raymond Klein

Gay Tommy Anders Volume 2 (720p) Nathrop

Volume 2 of Tommy Anders brings another round of the hottest scenes from the biggest name in twink. You’ll see Anders take a commanding top role as he plunges deep into Rad Matthews, Kaiden Ertelle and Keith Conner. Feast your eyes on the rare submissive side of Tommy, ass up and face down as he gets spanked by muscle hunk, Paul Pratt. Wrapping up this six scene film is a threeway jerk off with a cream filled facial.
Duration: 2:05:53
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5050kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Tommy Anders Volume 2 (720p)

Open your robe, honey Parkin

Cast: Jesse Santana & Trent Locke
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Muscle, Hairy, Butt Play, Rimming, Fingering, Outdoor, Cumshots, Masturbation
Lounging on the deck, Jesse Santana is relaxed and happily preoccupied stroking his thick cock. Trent Locke watches him with a sly grin and gets so turned on that he crawls up between Jesse's legs to begin sucking him off. Holding Jesse's big pole at its base, Trent opens wide and swallows it down, getting so aroused that his nipples stand out perky and erect. The guys move inside and Trent continues dazzling his buddy with his oral skills. While Trent is servicing him, Jesse reaches over to play with Trent's furry ass, grabbing and spanking the round mounds before fingerfucking the sphincter. Then he begins rimming Trent, his tongue foraging through all the butt hair to get to the tasty manhole. Wanting more, Jesse pushes Trent face down on the bed, his hands clamped onto his butt cheeks for balance, and starts screwing Trent's fine ass. Trent flips over onto his back, and Jesse continues fucking him hard until one after the other, they both shoot their wads.
Duration: 25:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4599kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 878.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Open your robe, honey

Twinky Joey Joins The Fun Spank and Anal Stromsburg

Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Joey Landers ,Devon ,Master Tye ,Brice Carson
Blond boy Joey is just going about his business cleaning the dungeon when Master Tye decides to recruit him. Young Brice is bruised and battered, his cock swollen and in need of release, but Master Tye likes to watch. Big dicked Devon pumps his own huge cock into the boy's tight little ass while Joey obeys instructions to feed the captive his leaking cock!
Duration: 10:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3990kbps

File size: 318.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twinky Joey Joins The Fun Spank and Anal

Game On! (Adrian Layton, Nick Reeves) 1080p Brinkley

Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them. These studs are tied and gagged as they are subjected to being stripped, oiled, spanked and groped.Strapping studs have their clothing ripped and cut to shreds, exposing their strong naked bodies.
Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6812kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Game On! (Adrian Layton, Nick Reeves) 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.09761 секунды с 9 запросами