View Single Post
Old 10-31-2022, 02:42 PM   #850
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hybristophilia Episode 1 - The Janitor Hazel Hypnotic Barrow

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The janitor cleans many warehouses but there’s only one that he fantasizes about. He calls the people he works for “freaks” but he’s starting to realize he’s really a “freak”, himself. Last week she was in this cage, but this time her head is locked between the cage bars and a metal head harness (branks, scolds bridle) holds her mouth agape. He cannot resist this improvised cunt hole. It will have to do for he cannot ply the slither tube. It is plugged shut and padlocked by a contraption with petals that are cranked wide inside her love hole (Pear).
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4774kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hybristophilia Episode 1 - The Janitor Hazel Hypnotic

Dana Paddled for Poor Attitude Montesano

Ms. Burns come in to see if Dana's chores are done. Dana responds with a poor attitude. Ms. Burns feels a spanking is in order so she paddles Dana's bottom until she is sorry.
Duration: 4:26
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2831kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 95.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dana Paddled for Poor Attitude

ITA - Meg East Andover

Release Year: 2014
Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:04:55
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ITA - Meg

Need To Please - Kat Monroe Taiban

Video language: English
Many women come to Insex with the hopes of becoming a better submissive. They want to be trained or treated to a good time. It's never what they expected and that's no different for Kat Monroe. She wants to be a better sub. She has a need to please and we're going to make her please us.
Kat was hoping to have OT's hands all over her. She was expecting to be whipped and choked, but OT has a warped mind and he's going to make Kat work for him. First he makes her stand on a spike board. If she's going to learn to please others she better stay on it.
Then Kat has to shock herself and put clips and clamps all over her body. It's not long before she cries. She's whining and begging for OT to let her do something else. She's beginning to get into it, but the pain is so hard. She loves pleasing OT. Finally it's time for Kat to make herself cum hard. However, it's not going to be when or how Kat wants. She begs for OT to let it happen, but he wants her to wait. He wants her to edge herself till she's going out of her mind.
Duration: 50:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Need To Please - Kat Monroe

I Piss On Your Cunt - Sonia Harcourt Connelly Springs

Release Year: 2020
I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume.
The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more.
He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video.
He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me.
Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Piss On Your Cunt - Sonia Harcourt

Kathy's Hard Harbinger

Before bedtime, Lady D spanks Kathy hard with her hand in the OTK position.
Duration: 6:03
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2831kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 129.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kathy's Hard

Abbey Bdsm Spanking Pecks Mill

Her wicked asides to camera give us a glimpse into what shes thinking.

Total size: 399.6 MB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abbey Bdsm Spanking
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07367 секунды с 9 запросами