View Single Post
Old 10-31-2022, 02:09 PM   #3316
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Morose Milf Tabara Arriba

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Selah Rain
Genres: Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, MILF, BBW, Natural Tits, Cumshot, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Puke, Piss
Video language: English
From the moment she parked her ass on the sofa, she was bombarded with derision. I'll say this: Milf came to work, and she busted her ass as her ass was getting busted. She had an excellent work ethic, and a beautiful face and a pleasant demeanor, but that didn't stop us from face fucking her until she was a pile of slop. We sodomized her until her ass was tender, and gaping. She drank yellow discipline like slim fast, and we poured the whore bowl into her gaping ass and Bootleg sodomized it until it squirted. She took 3 loads and was caused to eat it. She made a face like she was eating sardines. I love how degrading it is when a girl hates cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7779kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Morose Milf

April Dawn -Nerdy Pawg Teen's Rap Music Video Audition Larwill

Genres: Gonzo, Interracial, Straight, Big Ass, Big Tits, Deep Throat, Gagging, Rimming, Slap
I work in the music business and lemme tell you...its not all its cracked up to be. My employer is this guy you might have heard of. He wears a ski mask when he performs. Got a decent following. For those of y'all outside the music business, you'd think that working for a famous rapper would be the best life ever!
Oh sure, the money's decent. But for the most part its a lotta grunt work. Scheduling stuff, making sure things are where they need to be. Its actually a lot of hard work.
And the most annoying thing I gotta take care of? These fuckin video girl auditions. Now I know what yall are thinking. Auditions are where the groupies are at! But usually the girls with the big titties and the big asses are picked directly by the guy I work for. I keep a replica mask just in case I wanna finesse a sexy girl I come across, but I ain't been able to use that mask in 2 years. And I'm stuck vetting the bitches without connections. And these girls are usually the delusional ones. With cigarette burns, bad weaves, big ass scars...they're the ones who think they cute but they really ain't. And I'm usually the one thats got to tell them they not cut out for this stuff. Sounds fun huh?
Today don't look like its gonna be any different. I got a girl named April who just came in. No video experience, can't dance, got these big ass glasses on, baggy ass clothes...she dressed like she about to go study....I'm wondering why this bitch even decided to show up? Has she ever seen a music video before? Doesn't she know what's expected out of her???
Wait...hold up....she just got out the bathroom....and Bro. Brooooo. This gotta be a different person. Big Stupid Titties. She was hiding all that under them clothes????
She don't even need to know how to dance! She so fuckin thick all she gotta do is move and all that ass and titties gonna move perfectly! You know everything I was sayin about this job and these auditions? I take it back. Cuz I'm about to have fun with this bitch.
Duration: 42:10
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 494.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: April Dawn -Nerdy Pawg Teen's Rap Music Video Audition

I Think She Hated It Nowra

Cast: girl
Genres: Bbw, Dp, Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
She was turned out hard and rough. Fastidiously fucked, and vi*.ated like a vassal state under the malevolent hand of Mao--she learned a lot about herself, and was proffered a notion about her place upon the pasture with a plethora of punishments and perversions that would make any pudgy piglet polemically pale with pedantic precariousness. She hated the Yellow Discipline. It made her cry, but she deserved it, and as she sat there in her own filth, whilst taking 3 nuts to her sexy face, and a dog bowl full of abominations upon her head, she was taught the simple facts of patriarchal power and predominance.
Duration: 57:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7755kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Think She Hated It

Talcum Ex Hd Crary

This pale sista is cheating. Her hubby found out and kicked her out of the house. So her sex-addict ass is here getting fucked. She must be the envy of the hood being as pale as she is. I'm sure she is hated by the "double dippers" and sought after by every hood dweller from pastors to p^mpz. She got her pale black ass fucked hard and then she was DP'd. She drank yellow discipline and took 3 loads to the face. For some reason she had zero attitude and was much smarter than average. Things that make you go hmmm.
Duration: 58:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7736kbps
Audio: 292kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Talcum Ex Hd

Flyover State Rosebush

Cast: Allie James
Genres: Anal, DP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, , Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Pissing
As a right leaning libertarian, it’s always nice to break bread with middle america. But as a swift tongued New Jersey guy with a high IQ, I find some of you lacking and a little soft in the . However, that makes it easier, and less of a challenge—in short, an easy night with maximum effort on her part and minimal effort on ours. It starts out with her taking the Yellow D, and she did a pretty good job of swallowing it. Then we face fucked her soul out of her farmer ass. We dp’d her, a2m, more yellow discipline, a giant phist in the pussy, tons of yakk, and she was ready to leave. Bootleg nutted in her pussy, and bubbled up to the surface. Two more loads to the face and the whore bowl was dumped on her. Then I kindly cleaned off her face with some more yellow d. She wanted to get back to her flyover state farm house and rock back and forth until the cock crowed. I’m sure when she closes her eyes she sees me jamming my hand down her head. Btw, she had milk in her titties, and we milked her good.
Duration: 1:12:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flyover State

Blasian Persuasion! Hd Gunlock

This girl is absolutely gorgeous. In addition to that, she throats your cock, lets yourfuck her ass, swallows yellow discipline, and is submissive and obedient AF. She’s only a 100 lbs, too. She’s got nice perky tities and a tight stomach. She inhaled dick like a pro, and her tiny little body was used like a puppet. She let it all transpire, and she cleaned up her mess with her mouth and also did A2M. Her tiny holes got DP’d, and she loved it. They split her like a log for winter fire wood. 3 nuts were applied to her gorgeous face, and we caused her to climb into the trash can. We pulled up the bag, and sealed it up with only her head sticking out while she wore the whore bowl. She looked so sad and humiliated as she gazed into the camera with such sad, doe like eyes.
Duration: 1:08:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4915kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blasian Persuasion! Hd

A Passage To Bangkok Glenvil

Cast: Channy Crossfire
Genres: Anal, DP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Pissing
We gape her ass and fill with Lo Mein and Chicken and Yellow D and make Corona Virus. Like Chinese Lab! She took an excellent face fucking, and all her holes were opened and stretched. We even stuck a vibrator in her urethra, up to her bladder, and she enjoyed the sensation. Then she got fucked in her ass as the vibrator was probing her bladder as Bootleg was probing her colon that was stuff with Lo Mein. She took 4 loads and 3 streams, and was thoroughly worked over. She wiped off her face that was full of cum and fingered her pussy to breed herself. Then she received what was in the whore bowl. She was a mess.
Duration: 1:09:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7751kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Passage To Bangkok
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12231 секунды с 9 запросами