Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Seduced into Licking Ass 1

Seduced into Licking Ass 1

Actress name : Roxy, Mistress
Movie Title : Seduced into Licking Ass 1
Genre : Femdom

Description : Mistress Roxy went out to the bar to find a new victim for one of her favorite games... turning white men into Black ass worshippers. She drags home an older gentleman who unsuspectingly believed he would be able to have sex with Roxy. She toys with him on the bed... stroking his cock and making him extremely horny before she drops the bomb. ""I want you to lick my asshole,"" she says.
The guy is shocked and confused by this abrupt demand from Roxy but he is determined to have sex with her. He agrees to lick her asshole. She mounts his face and orders... ""I want to hear you BEG to lick my ass crack."" The guy is truly thinking with his penis at this point and starts begging to lick Roxy's ass crack as ordered. Roxy then begins the process of making him addicted to her ass.
She facesits him, smothers him and orders him to lick her ass just the way she likes it. The guy thinks he will eventually get to fuck Roxy, but that will NEVER HAPPEN! She laughs knowing that it's just a matter of time before she has turned another piece of white male trash into her ass licking whore.

Duration : 5 min 53 s
Size : 124 MiB
Video Format : Windows Media
Resolution :720 x 1 280

Download Seduced into Licking Ass 1 - 124 MiB
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12615 секунды с 9 запросами