View Single Post
Old 10-30-2022, 04:20 PM   #848
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Crash Test -Full Annie Video Arlon

Scream for us Annie. Dru and the Kindly Alebeard give Miss Annie some cane strokes on her ass and thighs and then decorates her tits with a crushing device. Annie is put through her paces with many evil toys and tries her best to please her Sadists. Dru spends some quality time doing some tit slapping since her jugs are nice and large. Then an upside down hand spanking to redden her pale flesh and create some screams. Annie came to us looking for a submission experience combined with some sadomasochism and we tried to give her just that.Annie takes a lot of pain and should please.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:42
Video: 956x720, AVC (H.264), 1184kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 561.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crash Test -Full Annie Video

Please and Thank You - Tia Ling Mishicot

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Instead of me getting pleasure I like other people getting pleasure from me. I like to be just a worm on the ground for people to walk on. Whatever they want. Those are strong words to someone like Damon and it is going to take a lot of work for Tia to make good on them. Damon commands her with an authority she cannot resist. I am your worm. I am your slut, she calls while she cleans his boots with her tounge. She will do anything he wants to please him. She writhes with her asshole impaled on a hook, steadily chanting the mantra that both excites her and gives her peace.
Recounting her story about pleasuring almost a dozen cocks makes Tia wet. They would pound me in every hole. They came on me and my face. They all came on my face, one at a time. The memories of her humiliation and the pain from his canes tease her into a frenzy. She gets so hot that she cannot even resist the urge to cum. Damon enjoys watching her cum for him, though. She faces disappointing him if she does not learn to cum on command. He will teach her, though. Hanging by chains from the ceiling, she learns, through the liberal use of a Sybian, exactly how to beg his indulgence and thank him for the privilege.
Duration: 56:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 638.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Please and Thank You - Tia Ling

Messy Roommate Gets The Diaper Treatment Washoe Valley

When Dixie returns home from a work trip she finds that Alison has made a complete mess of her house. When she confronts her, Alison is unapologetic and casually mentions that Dixie can clean it up. Dixie is so annoyed at the idea that she should clean up after Alison that she decides to give her a little discipline by bending her over her knee and spanking her butt. Then she decides that if Alison doesn't want to act her age then Dixie should treat her how she acts so she takes her out of her clothes and gives her the Diaper Treatment.
Duration: 20:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Messy Roommate Gets The Diaper Treatment

Jade Indica - Head Box (Deep Depths) Pemberville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Caning, Fingering, Ring Gag, Masturbation, Spanking, Cum in Mouth, Water Bondage, Boot Licking
Jade is a special cunt. When you find one like this you do pull out all the stops and that's just what he does with Jade. She's stuck with her head in the box so that he can take advantage of her ass and pussy. Cane on the ass and cock in the pussy. He wants to make her suck his cock, but she's more than willing. Eager in fact. Will that's just fine for him. He'll hit her to get make up for her willingness. It pays off... all over her face. She's just too good. Locked in the metal shelf he fucks her face again. Then it's time for a little swim. She's lowered into the tank with no control over how deep she goes.
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Indica - Head Box (Deep Depths)

Nitta - Training a Champ to Be Indian Valley

Cast: Nitta
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai
Contest is soon and our contestant is still not ready, not on the level that Dr. Lomp demands. Experienced trainers must keep some more fast. In this part of the serial, poor Nitta is to be tested on her big boobs. Dr. Lomp will nail her one breast on a log, the other breast will be caned, till it is fully in the color of scarlet and purple. Meanwhile, Dr Lomp will apply electricity to the nails passing through the poor slave's breast, that will be enough to cause Nitta's tears to fall on her cheeks. Watch and see if Nitta can endure these hard torments or just give up being the chosen one for the forthcoming slavery contest.
Duration: 24:39
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20699kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nitta - Training a Champ to Be

Rough Man Spank Gold Sweet Magic Perfect Full Collection. Part 2. Adell

Release Year: 2022
Ever since these two sweethearts were punished together by their mean, dominating father, they can't get rid of this haunting fantasy. They did not have anyone close enough to share this wicked dream with, so soon they found themselves in the Club. She gives herself spank after spank straight to business, counting away. Anytime she messes up the count or doesn't please her client properly she is to start over. This gentlemen knows what he wants and he wants her to serve to the letter. Join her in this workout, and eye popping deep throat session. Having poured out their hearts, they got rid of their clothes exposing themselves and prepared to handle some serious flagellation, one after another.

Total size: 2.0 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Man Spank Gold Sweet Magic Perfect Full Collection. Part 2.

IR - Leeches Fall Rock

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive.
This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, Cold) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, -thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke).
But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Leeches
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07079 секунды с 9 запросами