View Single Post
Old 10-30-2022, 04:19 PM   #847
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Discipline in Russian Convent Myrtle Point

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Two girls are punished for engaging in lesbian sex. There is some brief hand spanking and then some whipping while suspended from a harness.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:57
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline in Russian Convent

Leaving Marks Part Two - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves Sardinia

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I no longer need Maddy to prove anything to me. I am all too aware of how she feels. She loves me. She wants to serve me. And I will give her that chance.
She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits. She holds nothing back, screaming, moaning, and crying freely as the moments, and my canes, hit her.
That is real freedom. It doesn't matter that her arms and legs are bound by rope or that her will is broken by mine. All of the caning, crying and cumming sets her apart from the mundane and makes her free. And she can only achieve it through submission.
Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leaving Marks Part Two - Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves

By Order Of The Court - Spanking & Fetish Lagunitas

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Alex Reynolds, Cupcake SinClair, Harley Havik, Violet October
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Four girls convicted of offences of violence and prostitution are sentenced to severe corporal punishment by the court. The method is strict; all must strip and in turn be taken to the punishment room to receive their beating.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 41:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4929kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: By Order Of The Court - Spanking & Fetish

Head Box Drakesville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Caning, Fingering, Ring Gag, Masturbation, Spanking, Cum in Mouth, Water Bondage, Boot Licking
Jade is a special cunt. When you find one like this you do pull out all the stops and that's just what he does with Jade. She's stuck with her head in the box so that he can take advantage of her ass and pussy. Cane on the ass and cock in the pussy. He wants to make her suck his cock, but she's more than willing. Eager in fact. Will that's just fine for him. He'll hit her to get make up for her willingness. It pays off... all over her face. She's just too good. Locked in the metal shelf he fucks her face again. Then it's time for a little swim. She's lowered into the tank with no control over how deep she goes.
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Head Box

Caught - Bethany Red Lion

Genres: BDSM, Ass Caning, Ball Gag, Black Hair, Black Stillettos, Breast Caning, Brown Eyes, Caning, Dancing, Drool, Fucking Machine, Handcuffs, Oral Penetration
Bethany came to Damon Pierce looking for an intense bondage experience. She wanted to be taken to places, mentally and physically that no one had pushed her to before. Damon just wants to make her cry. Everything he does works toward that goal. While she may be getting fucked and vibrated, it will never be enough to block out those intense canings and spankings.
Tears roll down her face in a cascade. At times Bethany cannot help but be wracked by sobs. Her dream was to be tormented by someone cruel and sadistic. She wanted to know what it felt like to be used and discarded. She needed someone to take her body and hurt it in ways she never thought possible. Damon has made that fantasy into a very dark and very painful reality. Even though she says she is afraid the next time will be even worse, it did not stop her from calling him and asking for another round.
Duration: 53:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 607.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught - Bethany

Compliance Part 2 - Cherie DeVille, Elise Graves Nago

Release Year: 2014
What can I say about Cherie DeVille that her fans don';t already know? She is a beautiful, blonde bondage slut. One of our favorites, in fact. She has been around us so long that surprising her takes a bit more creativity, but that is alright. We appreciate the challenge of taking a girl like this to the next level. Cherie is the complete package. She has beautiful tits, a tight ass, a pretty pussy, and a mouth made for sucking cock. Add in an undying love for tight bondage, corporal punishment and humiliation and you know it is a recipes for a good day.
It is all in the build up with girls like this. Cherie is so hot that there is no doubt most men can';t keep their hands off her when they have the chance. We take a different tactic. Letting her languish for a while gives her time to contemplate what she thinks is coming next. We never really tell her what';s going to happen, since it';s more fun to let her wonder. Some times it is just best to let her torment herself in her own mind.
Duration: 40:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6787kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Compliance Part 2 - Cherie DeVille, Elise Graves

Bella's Birthday - Bella Rossi, Matt Williams Oropesa

Release Year: 2016
It's Bella Rossi's birthday and we are having a little party to celebrate. We were bad, though, we forgot to get her a present. That's why we have sent Matt Williams in to gift wrap the girl, tie her up in a neat little bow. After that is when the festivities really begin.
Wrapping Bella up isn't enough for her and it sure as hell isn't enough for us. We want to light her up, too. That's why Matt is going to hook up some electrodes to those nice tits of her and start running electricity through her body. Then he's going to set the hitachi up right on her clit so she keeps shaking and shrieking for us from one thing or another.
Duration: 49:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella's Birthday - Bella Rossi, Matt Williams
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03896 секунды с 9 запросами