View Single Post
Old 10-29-2022, 03:48 PM   #839
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Debut Torment Chair Gilmanton Iron Works

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Probably the most painful part of the serial for the poor submissive girl will be this, the last one. Dr Lomp will let the wheel of pain decide what Lena will face in the rest of the session. She will turn the wheel several times, for various painful torments. First, the indicator will stop for sole beating, which the poor girl admits her unluckiness. One of her sexy soles will be beaten by Dr Lomp with the dreadful leather end of a riding crop. Then she will turn her amazing butt to the camera and will receive painful strokes on her pussy lips. Her boobs will also taste the pain before the final whistle. Watch Lena surviving the cruel session enjoy her seducing screams.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16234kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Debut Torment Chair

The Girl Punished for Disobeying Part 1, futilestruggles Monte Video

A few days ago the girl was ordered to strip and she, being the brat she is, refused. With a handful of her hair and her wrists bound behind her back, I guide her to a chair in the basement. I put her over my knee and start spanking her with my hand. After a while I get up and roughly manhandle and rip her shirt open for a while before I position her facing a post. I tie her to it at her waist, before strapping a ballgag tightly in her mouth. I clover clamp her and then tie the clamps together around the post, pulling and stretching her nipples. I grab a thick leather strap and start whipping her ass with it. Every impact makes the girl jerk and yank on the clamps. Her reactions started off soft and subdued, but they have intensified into sqeals and yelps. After a while, I remove her boots and her jodphurs. I start by squeezing her clamped tits and smacking her ass with my hand. I pick up the belt and continue where I left off. Once her ass is a nice shade of red, I remove her clamps and the waist rope. I turn her around and remove her wrist rope and then tie her wrists around the post. I roughly rip away the rest of her shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24647kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Girl Punished for Disobeying Part 1, futilestruggles

Tess Learns a Lesson Milo

Tess receives an intense OTK handspanking, followed by 20 brutal strokes with the wide punishment strap done by Mr. M.
Duration: 10:02
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2831kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 215.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tess Learns a Lesson

Nikki's Impact part 1 Suttsu

Studio: The Whip Chamber
In the spanking world, Nikki Rouge is a pretty big deal... or at least her ass is... She's a local LA fetish model and she is well known for taking very sincere impact scenes... We were all too pleased to book her for the Whip Chamber... Feenix is the first Dom to play with Nikki on this day and he begins with a hand spanking... then moves on to a leather strap... the marks on Nikki's fair ass grow... then it's legs spread and tied by the pony tails... canes on the feet keep her toes wiggling... and what could be more adorable than flogging the pussy of a redhead with pony tails until she's screaming... only at the Whip Chamber.
Duration: 25:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 281.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki's Impact part 1

Mr. Daniels Spanks Ms. Burns Conroy

Mr. Daniels comes in to continue Elizabeth's punishment. He continues speaking to her about her recent problems, one in particular that needs some attention. Lately, he feels that she has been "too friendly" with his male friends. As punishment, he bends her over and canes her hard until she is brought to tears. Afterward, she is placed back in time out to think about her actions and what she will do to change them.
Duration: 6:09
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2831kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 132.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mr. Daniels Spanks Ms. Burns

Graias - Desperation of Yultsi part 2 Pecks Mill

Cast: Yultsi
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai
Part 01: The wheel of pain is to turn for Yultsi, and she again seems very nervous, that she knows she will suffer a lot, as no less is expected if this duo is in the scene. It is a psychological torment for the loyal switch, to be in the focus of the whip, where she has just finished making a submissive guy cry with the same instrument. Dr Lomp is also aware of this, and now wants to enjoy Yultsi’s mental destruction. As she turns the wheel, the cursor stops for “Joker” two times in a row, as if the wheel itself also shows mercy for the poor slave, and doesn’t want to take a role in her torment. This session will be extremely hard for Yultsi, and now you watch and see her getting mad for her misfortune.
Duration: 12:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12283kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Graias - Desperation of Yultsi part 2

Petra - Stepping through real submission - Part 3 Swedesboro

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Petra
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
After a short break upon the last painful part, cute slave girl is back in the scene again. Her green eyes are still wet and in red color, which is the remainder from her harsh pussy torment. Now she will stand by the whipping post, her wrists will be cuffed to the top side of the post and she is to receive a terrible back whipping. To increase the pain, Dr Lomp will place small clamps on her sensitive nipples. He is determined to take all the tears off her lovely eyes before setting the poor girl free. If she can see the finish line in this serial, Dr Lomp will be sure that he has a new pain slut in his hands. To enjoy Petra’s screams, watch the movie and feel yourself there, whipping her in the scene.
Duration: 11:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12265kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petra - Stepping through real submission - Part 3
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05433 секунды с 9 запросами