View Single Post
Old 10-28-2022, 08:04 PM   #40090
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scatshop.com- Jeans jeans and a lot of shit

Scatshop.com- Jeans jeans and a lot of shit

Description:
Love to shit and piss in my favorite jeans . In this video clip I and Olga first defile in jeans taking different poses , taking off and putting on jeans showing you her pretty hole and ass clean . But this for us is very small , we shit on stage and piss in my favorite jeans . First I shit and then Olga . At that moment I shit and piss in my favorite jeans Olga sniffs and then takes my jeans off me and shows you my ass which is covered in shit . Olga again sniffing my shit , and puts my dirty shit ass jeans . Then we switch places , and now Olga shitting and pissing in jeans and I sniff , then I take off with the priests of Olga jeans and show you dirty shit jeans , Olga, and her dirty big ass . Im enjoying from what I see , I put the ass Olga jeans and we begin to walk around the room in jeans which a lot of shit . Walking around the room , we both remove the jeans and show you their dirty shit from the ass and jeans . We wear jeans again and show you jeans . We remind you that you can make a custom request video , and we will be happy to write for you hot video with our participation . All your dirtiest fantasies, we are ready to realize , do not hesitate to write your scripts for filming video clips . We welcome your suggestions . And we remind you that daily filling hot video new products in our shop . Dont forget to check out our store for the presence of live innovations .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1266.mp4
File Size : 1015.77 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:28
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: