View Single Post
Old 10-28-2022, 04:50 PM   #429
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Poor Sales Part 1 Royalty

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7213kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor Sales Part 1

Mop Head Huson

I have a friend that told me about this bondage site that was interesting. Never did anything like that before. What would like to happen today? I'd like to make it out alive. We'll see what we can do...
Duration: 41:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mop Head

She’s wired Williamston

The next test — beyond our influence and the passage of time; does she make the call: “I want to come back”. Ok, can she act? Let’s do an abduction skit. A good place to store a girl while you go get the container is hogtied in a bathtub. Can she have her head held under water — start filling the tub and we shall see. For the trip she is readied with a ball tie. A cunt napkin wrapped around a tube and held in her mouth with electrical tape will get the face hole ready. Plug the nether hole with a dildo and finish with the anal electrical insert.
Duration: 47:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She’s wired

Some women are slaves Seven Sister Falls

Some women are slaves, best used for their service. And some are bitches, whose suffering is the key to unlocking their value. Kristine is the third kind, though: the slut with holes that beg to be filled. The look in her eye when she is sucking cock is just a cry for approval. When PD bends her over a table and pounds her pussy all she can do is call out for more. Getting filled with cock is its own reward. The more she pleases him, the more intense her orgasms will be from it. It is the makings of a beautiful submission.
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Some women are slaves

Pervert BDSM Collection Of Betty East Texas

Cast: Betty
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Speculum, Whipping, Pussy Stretching, Suspension, Vibrator, Tits Torture
Betty made the call; she wanted to come back. It was a great coincidence. We were working on designing and fabricating metal restraints. We had several pieces ready to go and Betty will be the guinea pig to try one out. Two inch by one quarter inch steel strap was fashioned into a fiddle. Then a leg spreader was designed to lock on to the ankles. We made sure there was an attachment point in the middle of the leg spreader. Now she is flipped around like a frog by attaching the fiddle to the spreader. In order to fuel the anticipation and tease, her panties stayed on for now. Her bum cheeks are nicely soiled by wiggling around on the dirty garage floor. This will be a nice contrast to the red welts that the cane can paint. She was just threatened with the cane. Betty is a very temperamental girl. Tears rolled out of her eyes at the mere site of the magic wand. We only had to tease her with it. The watery flow of ice melting under the soles of her feet could not match the flow of torment from her eyes. She needs to rest now — let’s put her in the cathedra. While Betty catches her breath we will apply the chicanery: butterfly pump gag, electrical tape, castration bands and suction tubes for her nipples and clitoris; clamps to splay the innies. Finally the electrical charged speculum squeezing the Grafenberg bulb. Ahhhh — the peal jam dripping from her vulva(1) is the icing on the cake.
Duration: 1:03:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pervert BDSM Collection Of Betty
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12722 секунды с 9 запросами