View Single Post
Old 10-27-2022, 10:16 AM   #167
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Titov - Part 9 Fort Scott

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Gay BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Oral/Anal Sex, Cumshots, Tattoos, Spanking, Dildo, Rimming, Facial, Muscle, CumEating
Straight young athletes are seized, stripped naked, bound, tormented, degraded and fucked…and it's all captured on video.
Watch handsome confident hetero jocks totally ruined, their straight untouched holes stretched open, penetrated and defiled. Their muscular chests, backs, stomachs and buttocks flogged red raw, they are made to deep throat their assailants' cocks. Hot cum hits the back of their disgusted throats and they are made to swallow it all down by their new masters.
The torment is fiendish. It's high time these straights were taken and used greedily for our own pleasure don't you think?
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 308.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Titov - Part 9

Twink Torment Casper Ellis Sean Spicer Medicine Hat

Video language: English
He wakes up, bound to his new master’s torture table, being whipped, stretched and fucked hard after which he takes a massive load of cum all over his cute boyhole.
Duration: 25:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3944kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 758.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Torment Casper Ellis Sean Spicer

SlowTeasingHandJobs Dick Lick Mabel

Tommy was super horny, having gone over 3 weeks without shooting a load before he came to us. So he was putty in my hands, at the mercy of my teasing hands and tongue. I tied him down and got him aroused with my hands, then started a long, slow, tormenting licking of his hard cock. He was so horny it took just a few licks to bring him to the edge, over and over, as he desperately warned me. Finally, it didn't stop when he warned me and licked him to an intense cum shot
Duration: 17:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2026kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 285.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Dick Lick

Chase Parker And Sebastian Kane Gig Harbor

Studio: Boynapped
After the ball punishing session young Chase experienced in part 1 the boy should know that getting the cum from his hard young cock isnt going to be a simple task. The naked twink is moved to the cross, laying back on it and having his legs and body tightly bound to the uncomfortable wood with plastic. The pinwheels Master Kane likes to use are perhaps a relief from the ball kicking pain the boy just experienced, but its probably not that making his long cock throb. Master has a new toy, a vibrating cock head pleaser, slipped over the young man bell end and sending incredible tingles through his dick. With the pleasure combining with the pain of the pinwheels its no wonder the young man needs to erupt such a big cum load! Master takes the toy off just in time to see semen splashing from the twinks boner, making a hot and gooey mess all over. Its a rewarding finish, but the boy deserved it after enduring so much torment.
Duration: 29:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chase Parker And Sebastian Kane

SlowTeasingHandJobs Edged then Finished with a Vibrating Sleeve Ripplemead

You probably remember that Nikoli is a super horny, straight, 20 year old. So horny that just the slightest touch has him writhing, gasping and whimpering, begging for permission to cum. I love tormenting him. In this clip I edged him by hand and mouth until he was desperately whispering "please let me cum" over and over. Then I used a vibrating cock sleeve to finish him off, watching him struggle, shooting his load as soon as I granted permission.
Duration: 20:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1880kbps

File size: 316.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Edged then Finished with a Vibrating Sleeve

Tetatita - Amistades de Tormenta vol. 2 Elkland

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
I got him on all fours and slid into his tight little boy hole and fucking the hell out of him! After teasing blindfold, and sticking my cock down his throat, I can tell he is ready for a good fucking!
Duration: 8:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7163kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 480.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tetatita - Amistades de Tormenta vol. 2

SlowTeasingHandJobs Edged with a Vibrating Sleeve Barra Del Colorado

Tommy Turner is horny and sex deprived as usual, and I was right there to take advantage of the situation. I tied him to a chair, he cock was so hard it looked painful, and slowly edged him by hand. When he started fidgeting and squirming, breathing heavily and warning me repeatedly, I knew he was ready. I put a vibrating sleeve on his hard dick, sat back, and watched the device mindlessly torment him, slowly inching him to the edge. He writhed and twisted, desperately thrust is cock in the air until he finally, mercifully popped his load. Then watch the device torment his sensitive cock as it continued to milk him.
Duration: 14:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1806kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 216.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Edged with a Vibrating Sleeve

Время генерации страницы 0.14900 секунды с 9 запросами