View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 11:33 AM   #3905
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Flashback Friday Snug As A Bug Heavy Rubber Merman Mummification Bondage

Flashback Friday - Snug As A Bug - Heavy Rubber Merman Mummification Bondage

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 854 Size: 339 MiB Time: 14 min 51 s

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
My cameraman discovered rolls of ultra thin rubber stored along with a heavy, thick latex straitjacket in a forgotten box inside the dungeon's wardrobe. With these magical discoveries we are sure to have a fantastic rubber romp! What a treat! My heavy bondage aficionado is immediately responsive to the escalating layers of rubber restriction. The concept of COMPLETE IMMOBILIZATION is a little like chasing a mirage. The complete inability to move any part of our body is a difficult and fleeting target that we may never fully "catch" but we will continue to find extreme bondage fun in the chasing of the goal. Head immobilization is one important facet of that goal that fascinates me and it is one more fetish that Snugbug and I have in common.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05761 секунды с 9 запросами