View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 06:41 AM   #3904
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Flashback Friday Pinky the Sissy Handjob Humiliation Shirley Temple Party Dress Bondage

Flashback Friday - Pinky the Sissy - Handjob Humiliation - Shirley Temple Party Dress Bondage

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 1080 x 1 920 Size: 549 MiB Time: 9 min 32 s

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
The more I humiliate Pinky, the harder her cock gets. With my riding crop, I can enforce my dominance through pain compliance without even having to get off of my throne! I can't resist the urge to touch her for very long, though. Using spanking, stroking and just the right amount of tickling against her secretly sensitive ass, I am going to make this little sissy into my devoted, humiliated slave. Once Pinky is feeling deeply aroused and submissive, it is time to add BONDAGE. She can struggle all she wants against the metal Saint Andrew's cross - it isn't going to bend or break!

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03587 секунды с 9 запросами