View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 11:37 AM   #164
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

DreamBoyBondage Daniel - Boy Next Door - Chapter 5 - 4K Manteca

Teen-boy Daniel is bound on his back. With his boyish eyes begging for mercy and just a smattering of chest hair, he is the perfect specimen of youth and innocence. His cock hardens instantly when his tormentor strokes it, but he knows this pleasure will soon switch to pain. He's right. Jared runs a razor-sharp pinwheel over Daniel's erect penis and nipples. His cock and balls are then bound tightly with rope and attached to the heavy barbell holding him down. The naked youth flexes and squirms against his bonds, his cock still rock hard. He's never looked better.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:40
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14618kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DreamBoyBondage Daniel - Boy Next Door - Chapter 5 - 4K

Made To Service Muscle Cop Cock Muscular and Daddies Adamsburg

Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Draven Torres ,Matt Stevens
Video language: English
Officer Stevens loves having control, he lives to take charge and assert his authority especially over cock suckers like Draven. With his captive roped up in the storage room he makes the defiant young man suck and lick his throbbing tool, giving Draven his precum to drink and his nipples to suck while he enjoys tormenting his captive.
Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5213kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 445.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Made To Service Muscle Cop Cock Muscular and Daddies

SlowTeasingHandJobs - Milo Saxtons River

New model Milo is a perpetually horny 28 year old bi-sexual who was erect before I even told him to strip. He's lean, toned and hung, supersensitive and very submissive. I tied him to the table and teased his big, hard cock, and he moaned and squirmed throughout. Whenever I exerted my dominance over him, like squeezing his balls or pulling on his nipples, his cock got even harder. I tormented him with pain and pleasure until I finally gave permission, he told me he was shooting for me as instructed, and shot a big load into the air.
Duration: 28:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2054kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 469.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs - Milo

Soldiers In Hell - Part 2 Muscular and Natural Tunbridge

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Dirk Caber ,Drake Jaden
Soldier Dirk finds himself freed and his tormentor roped down, he doesn't care how it happened he's just going to enjoy getting revenge on Drake! With the interrogator's balls bound and tugged he gets to work exploring, his own cock rigid with delight while he gets revenge. Clamping his subs nipples and spanking his balls he delivers some exquisite pain, but can his freedom last?
Duration: 9:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5518kbps

File size: 410.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soldiers In Hell - Part 2 Muscular and Natural

SlowTeasingHandJobs Cody's Pocket Pussy Edging Saint Joe

Cody is young and horny, easy to take to the edge and fun to keep him there. I tied him to the massage table, licked and sucked his cock and balls until he was so aroused and ready to cum. Then I used a pocket pussy to tease and torment him. I stroked the full shaft with my pussy, then used it to isolate his sensitive head while I sucked it, making him squirm, twitch and shudder, his toes wiggling and curling with pleasure. He warned me several times that he was about to shoot, and I backed off. Then, with the pocked pussy still protecting the bottom of his shaft, I sucked him off to a hot cum shot.
Duration: 22:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1857kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 340.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Cody's Pocket Pussy Edging

Hot Tanner Gets Tormented Masturbation and Clean Shaven Iisalmi

Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Joey Landers ,Tanner Jones
It's an interesting quandary for Tanner. Although he's in pain, scared and wants to escape the clutches of sadistic boy Joey his cock won't stop throbbing and dripping with excitement. Even the pain of the flogger and the shocks from the cock ring and anal plug won't seem to make his dick go limp. He can cry out and writhe around all he likes, Joey likes it when a boy struggles.
Duration: 11:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4461kbps

File size: 393.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Tanner Gets Tormented Masturbation and Clean Shaven

Ashton - Sleeping Basketball Player Ashton Hollywood

Release Year: 2022
See their first time experiencing pleasure and pain at the same time. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin....
Duration: 18:15
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1658kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 239.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashton - Sleeping Basketball Player Ashton

Время генерации страницы 0.16165 секунды с 9 запросами