LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Leather Daddies Get Real Kinky Spank and Leather Vitoria

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Bonus.Fetish
Video language: English
These two leather daddies start off their play session with some cigars before getting into things more hot and heavy. The sub worships his Dom's boots and cock, getting his ass spanked as he does, before it's stretched with a thick toy. The sub rides the other's stiff cock and they even get into play before their cocks are begging to be jerked.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:53
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1645kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 441.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leather Daddies Get Real Kinky Spank and Leather

Allen Spanked Williamson

Allen is a 28 year old, straight guy, 6’3” and 200 lbs. who likes to dominate women, but here he becomes Chic’s bitch, and he doesn’t like it. Chic puts him over a stool to spank him by hand, and already he’s gasping and yelping in pain. Then Chic uses a leather paddle and he gasps and jumps with every blow. But Chic is relentless with the crop and a ruler, making Allen jump and struggle from the pain and indignity of it all, facing the camera so we can see the agony and degradation of this “dominant” straight man.
Duration: 36:14
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3494kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 977.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allen Spanked

Drew - Teen Camping George West

Release Year: 2022
Please note that videos are made by boys armatures and not professionals, for many the first time in a punitive experience and for all the first experience of spanking.
Duration: 20:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3141kbps

File size: 497.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drew - Teen Camping

Dream Spanked Mc Gehee

Dream is a beauty. He’s 27 years old, 6’2” and 185 lbs. of perfectly sculpted muscle, with a handsome face and a quick, warm smile. He’s a student, personal trainer and a “male entertainer” and I couldn’t wait to get my hands on those spectacular, round globes of an ass. I took him OTK and warmed him up by hand, then had him face down on a stool to spank with a leather paddle. I made him stand facing the camera to fully display his body and used the riding crop before finishing him OTK with the brush until that beautiful ass was red and bruised.
Duration: 26:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3816kbps

File size: 768.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dream Spanked

Eric Glencoe

Eric is different from our usual models, he’s a 43 year old bear with a muscular body and no adult spanking experiences. Chic put him over a stool and warmed him up by hand, and already he was gasping and moaning. Then, he made him stand and strip, and Eric actually seemed a little bashful, trying to cover his privates with his hand. Chic laid into his beefy ass with a leather paddle and crop. Eric sang and danced, his voice quivered and whimpered, he gasped and yelped, his legs shuffled and kicked. He hyperventilated and squealed until he finally started to beg Chic to stop. When it was over, he admitted that he started to believe his had been bad and was being punished for real..
Duration: 32:50
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4526kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eric

Mark Spanked to Tears Kane

I used my hand and a belt to spank 24 year old mark until he was in tears, sobbing and asking me to please stop. Mark hasn’t been working due to the coronavirus shut down and reluctantly came to make another video. He was nervous about doing this again as he knows how much it hurts, but I talked him thru it like a loving, reassuring to make him comfortable in his submission, I spanked his smooth, young ass until he was twisting, gasping, panting and moaning, and eventually sobbing, the anguish obvious on his face and I his voice.
Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3659kbps

File size: 588.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mark Spanked to Tears

Beau Flex - Beau Flexxx Returns Okahumpka

Release Year: 2022
Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them. These studs are tied and gagged as they are subjected to being stripped, oiled, spanked and groped.Strapping studs have their clothing ripped and cut to shreds, exposing their strong naked bodies.
Duration: 17:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4920kbps

File size: 645.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beau Flex - Beau Flexxx Returns

Время генерации страницы 0.14467 секунды с 9 запросами