View Single Post
Old 10-24-2022, 09:01 PM   #3897
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Flashback Friday Bondage For My FemDom Party

Flashback Friday - Bondage For My FemDom Party

Type: Windows Media Resolution: 480 x 720 Size: 95.6 MiB Time: 8 min 9 s

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
I'm a sexually liberated woman. Many of my friends have similar "tastes" to my own and I enjoy entertaining at home on a regular basis (when I'm not out at my local dungeon playing to the crowd). My parties are decadent and delicious; some degenerate into outright kinky orgies. I enjoy throwing "theme" parties especially and my friend from out of town arrived with bondage dreams on the same day as a Ladies Night In. What is "Ladies Night In?" It is my pleasure party reserved exclusively for my stylish and sexy female friends who need especially yummy nurturing, exceptional service and an all around re-charge! Fondue of both cheese and chocolate, sexy and empowering movies, costume exchanges and dress-up games, massage and sexual servicing are all available to my discerning friends.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03520 секунды с 9 запросами