View Single Post
Old 10-24-2022, 08:19 AM   #480
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Buddy Meyers Admits Defeat Kwethluk

Buddy Meyers is straight, married, muscular and very sexy and he’s been in a number if gay4pay videos before, but he’s never been spanked, and presents a defiant, almost challenging attitude. He started off laughing and making jokes as I warmed his tight, round butt. I spanked him by hand, belt and hairbrush, and he started hopping and dancing, often jumping off my lap, until I was eventually spanking him on his back with legs in the air. I chased him around the room spanking him, then took him back OTK to finish him off, spanking with my brush until he was crying out “ok, ok you win.” I have to admit, this was a fun video to make.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4687kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Buddy Meyers Admits Defeat

Nick Spanked by Hand, Belt and Paddle White Plains

Looking sexy as always, Nick goes over Chic’s knee for a spanking by hand, belt and paddle that has him kicking and struggling, his body jumping with every blow. He moans, gasps, whimpers, whines and yelps in agony as Chic turns his tight butt bright red.
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4649kbps

File size: 895.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nick Spanked by Hand, Belt and Paddle

Stevo Spanked Paden City

New model Stevo is a handsome, muscular hunk, 27 years old, 6’3” and 220 lbs., straight and hung. Chic put him over a stool and spanked his round, bubble butt by hand, ruler, paddle and bath brush and gradually wore him down. Stevo started out thinking this was funny, but Chic got to him in the end, making him hop and twist, gasp and grunt in pain, his big cock and balls dangling beneath him. When it was over, he sheepishly admitted that the experience was painful and humiliating.
Duration: 30:43
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4902kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stevo Spanked

What a Man West Falls

Dream is a very sexy young man with a beautifully sculpted body, and firm, round ass and a handsome face. He’s gorgeous and strong, and goes over Chic’s knee for a rather intense spanking while completely maintaining his composure. Chic spanks him by hand, belt and leather paddle and Dream remains strong, taking whatever Chic dishes out. And you all know how hard Chic can spank a guy. What a man Dream is.
Duration: 27:47
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4181kbps

File size: 889.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What a Man

Gay Otter Spanked Trenary

Jake is a gay, 27 year old, lean, muscular and hairy otter, who went over my knee for a dreaded spanking. I started by hand, over his jeans, then lowered them to reveal a round, firm ass and used a belt to make him jump and groan. The hairbrush made him grimace and twist on my lap as I turned his furry butt red, twisting and writhing, his voice breaking and wavering as he counted the strokes out loud.
Duration: 23:38
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3979kbps

File size: 721.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Otter Spanked

Sam Bridle's Ass is Mine Red Valley

Sexy, hung Sam Bridle has appeared on a number of different websites, but I’m the only one who has ever spanked him. His ass is mine. Here he is back over my knee where he belongs, his tight, firm butt exposed and presented to me for a spanking by hand, belt and brush. He was stoic at first, doing his best to take the painxy legs, struggling and twisting in pain, his high pitched whimpering and whining getting louder and more desperate while his big cock and balls swung beneath him.
Duration: 24:40
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4252kbps

File size: 802.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sam Bridle's Ass is Mine

Spring Fever Akko

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Video and amateur photos of young boys, having their first experience of spanking and bastinado.Some of them fleeing after the first few strokes, while others tough it out and take it all even though it was really hard to.
Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6107kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 672.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spring Fever

Время генерации страницы 0.12664 секунды с 9 запросами