View Single Post
Old 10-23-2022, 11:58 PM   #5081
deil1974

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

deil1974 Непонятно, что и думать...

Stray Incubus Version 0.4a

In a conflict between the races, a group of brave warriors supported by the gods purge a dark race of demons from existence. But due to the mercy of one warrior, one demon child is spared as she decides not only to spare him, but also to take him with her and raise him. A few years later, the incubus grows into an adult and wishes to set off in an adventure.?

Changelog:
v0.4a
-Added 976 new renders and 20 animations (I think I ultimately didn't use 3 or 4 renders, to be totally fair).
-3 new animated 'good stuff' scenes.
-Added a shitload of code lines.
-Added a chapter lore screen (can be accessed through the stats screen).
-I think the chapters are gonna have a chapter lore screen from now on, especially if I feel like the story could be a bit confusing.
-Made the game images and script into archives. I thought it was better like this, but if it gets in the way of compressing the game or causes bugs for anyone, let me know. I won't do it next time.
-Fixed some typos in previous chapters which I happened upon while writing chapter 4.

Genre:
Fantasy, Adventure, BDSM (optional), Milf, Animated, Monster, Handjob, Masturbation, Big Ass, Big Tits, Vaginal sex

Developer: Flynn974
Platform: Windows
Censored: No
Version: 0.4a
Language: English
Size: 1400 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/59dbecf8bec61/St...us-0.4a-pc.zip

The Point of No Return - Version 0.36

The Point of No Return“ is the story of Jennifer Turner, a mid-30's woman with a loving husband and a soon to be college bound daughter. Her idyllic smalltown existence is threatened when three fugitives decide to turn her home into a temporary hideout. Jennifer is faced with a decision: Cooperate with the intruders? Or resist them? How far will she go to protect her family? Are her actions going to jeopardize everything she holds dear?

Genre:
3DCG, Female protagonist, Big tits, Milf, Romance, Vaginal sex, Virgin

Developer: DS23Games
Platform: Windows
Language: English
version: 0.36
Censored: No
Size: 5420 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3580fdd654f5c/TP...6-pc_lossy.zip
deil1974 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09444 секунды с 9 запросами