View Single Post
Old 10-22-2022, 08:50 PM   #3887
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Extreme Spiked Bondage Footjob Chastity Release Kali Teeth

Extreme Spiked Bondage - Footjob Chastity Release - Kali Teeth

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 854 Size: 660 MiB Time: 33 min 5 s

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
This is the longest that my slave Gumbi has ever been locked in continuous chastity. To celebrate setting a new record with my Kali's Teeth bracelet controlling his orgasms, I want to wrap him in as much SPIKED bondage as possible! I start by feminizing him with a sexy leather bra that is lined with tiny "vampire glove" style needle points. Then, I add matching leather bondage shorts with the same special lining for added cbt. All of his most sensitive places are sadistically poked and prodded, no matter which way he turns. Struggling only makes the pain worse! He clearly needs MORE BONDAGE for his own good!!! I add a locking prison security belt with handcuffs and institutional leg irons. Even once he is shackled, he is still humping the air instinctively, out of sexual desperation. I finish the bondage predicament with toe bondage and locking metal thumb cuffs behind his back.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02623 секунды с 9 запросами