View Single Post
Old 10-22-2022, 11:52 AM   #800
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Alby Rydes Becomes the Perfect Sex Slave for Rough Sex in Rope Bondage Saint Croix Falls

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, BlowJobs, Tattoed
Video language: English
A beautiful and sexy woman like this deserves a rope bondage session with multiple orgasms. Ready to meet her? She is left on the sybian fucking machine, kept in place with tight rope. It seems she's excited and horny. Great! She swears she has incomparable deep throat and pussy swallowing talents. When she sees the huge dick her Master was born with, she's one happy camper. She's deep throat-ed within seconds, skull fucking her the way he likes: rough, deep, fast with face slapping. The vibration and speed is turned up and down, tormenting her clit, making her cum one after another. He slaps her tits and wants to hear her what a dirty whore she is, his nasty bitch. It takes a few slaps and throat pounding to get it out of her. He finally unties her of the sybian and brings her over to the couch. Do you think her pussy can withstand his huge dick? She must. He fucks her in the doggy position, using her mouth and face to pull her back on his dick deeper and harder. He sits down and makes her ride him in the cowgirl position. She hops on it like a good sex slave and works her Master's boner. He spanks her bubbly ass more to go faster, yanking on the rope, penetrating her deep. Alby Rydes was made for rough sex. She's taken this session as slave training. With more work she can be the dream submissive for domination.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7854kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alby Rydes Becomes the Perfect Sex Slave for Rough Sex in Rope Bondage

Cassandra's Dirty Torment Swainsboro

Cast: Cassandra
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Humiliation, Lesbian Domination, Foot Fetish, Girl-girl, Dirty Fee
After Monica's first experience dominating Cassandra(check the previous video), Dominique and Monica decided its time for their slave girl Cassandra to clean the house, they gave her a bowl of water and a cloth and ordered her to start cleaning, all the while the girls spanked and whipped her, Monica even rode her like a pony.
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19535kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cassandra's Dirty Torment

Kiki - needs a spanking. Fincastle

Release Year: 2022
This is a good one. Young kiki sweet is let out of her cage to be caned. She cries as her mascara flows down her cheeks. She also gets her bare feet whipped in the end which makes her cry and sob even more.
Duration: 10:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7933kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 599.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiki - needs a spanking.

Unreal Magic Exclusive Cool Collection For You Russian Slaves. Part 4. Hayti

Russian Slaves - penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten.

Total size: 5.9 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unreal Magic Exclusive Cool Collection For You Russian Slaves. Part 4.

Scorched Unreal Sweet Exclusive Magnificent New Collection. Part 1. Ejido

Spanking is so enticing; the mixture of sweetness and underlying violence is disturbing but intriguing. This movie is engaging even before the addition of spanking implements. The Euro-accents are a plus

Total size: 2.2 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scorched Unreal Sweet Exclusive Magnificent New Collection. Part 1.

Kingdom Of Feet And Slaves Ouaquaga

Cast: Cassandra
Genres: FemDom, Spanking, Bdsm, Bastinado, Lesbian Domination, Double Domination, Bondag
After Monica's first experience dominating Cassandra(check the previous video), Dominique and Monica decided its time for their slave girl Cassandra to clean the house, they gave her a bowl of water and a cloth and ordered her to start cleaning, all the while the girls spanked and whipped her, Monica even rode her like a pony.
Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19540kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kingdom Of Feet And Slaves

Goddexx Daphne, Little Spittle - Useful Little Slut Ljubljana

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Goddexx Daphne, Little Spittle
Genres: Femdom, Lesbian, Lezdom, Strapon, Spanking, Spit
Goddexx Daphne and I have been talking for a while about ways I might be of service to them. They take me right to the edge of my pain threshold just for their pleasure. Then they put on their strap and fuck me, stopping right before my orgasm, leaving me to tremble and whimper for more.
Duration: 31:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11842kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddexx Daphne, Little Spittle - Useful Little Slut
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.24162 секунды с 9 запросами