View Single Post
Old 10-22-2022, 08:24 AM   #235
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Rough Boys Ledbetter

Video language: English
This is rough sk8erboy sex at its best: Four phat sk8erboys have a go at a white trash boy who they spit on, tie up and make him blow thier hard cocks. Cowering in the dirt he is forced to lick thier sneaks, sox and feet. Then comes the shower in sk8erboy sperm.
Two hot sk8erboys are subject to abuse by two horny soldiers. Tickle torture, smelly feet and dildo fucked before getting the real thing!
Finally, a cute straight guy is being assaulted by a masked guy who first ties him up, makes him blow his cock and finally, fucks his cute virgin ass.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 2:43:11
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 781kbps
Audio: 63kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Boys

Rough Boys Harrod

This is rough sk8erboy sex at its best: Four phat sk8erboys have a go at a white trash boy who they spit on, tie up and make him blow thier hard cocks. Cowering in the dirt he is forced to lick thier sneaks, sox and feet. Then comes the shower in sk8erboy sperm.
Two hot sk8erboys are subject to abuse by two horny soldiers. Tickle torture, smelly feet and dildo fucked before getting the real thing!
Finally, a cute straight guy is being assaulted by a masked guy who first ties him up, makes him blow his cock and finally, fucks his cute virgin ass.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 2:43:11
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 781kbps
Audio: 63kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Boys

Dexter - New Breed - A Colby Knox Parody (720p,1080p) Rock Stream

Cast: Colby Chambers, Mickey Knox
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Tonight's the night. It's going to happen again, and again. Has to happen. My name is Dexter, Dexter Porkin. I don't know what made me the way I am, but whatever it was left a hollow place inside. People fake a lot of human interactions, I feel like I fake them all. And I fake them very well." I've let myself into someone's home, a hard working hunk returning from work. His dating profile says he's a top but I have photos that say otherwise. Something's amiss. The 'top' asks his virtual assistant to turn on the lights multiple times. The lights stay off. Power must be out, a common occurrence when you live in the middle of nowhere. He lights up a candle and pours himself a glass of sleepy time tea, too tired to wonder who would've made tea for him at this hour. I turn on the lights, he turns around to see me on his couch. "Who the fuck are you?" he asks, I'll tell him later. His jolt towards me quickly turns into a stumble, then a slow descent onto the floor. He must be really tired from all of his recent 'topping'. Time to get to work, then the real fun begins. Soon after everything is set up he finally awakes. He's layed out on a plastic wrap covered table in his garage, he's also wrapped up in plastic wrap. I've covered nearly the entire garage in plastic, for all the inevitable cum of course. "Who are you, what do you want, what's happening?" he asks the usual questions.

Total size: 2.1 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dexter - New Breed - A Colby Knox Parody (720p,1080p)

Destroyed Vol.2 Casper Ellis Mickey Taylor kamalia

Tied up and tortured, nothing is too extreme for them as they endure severe punishment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:23
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19188kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Destroyed Vol.2 Casper Ellis Mickey Taylor

Muscle Dungeon Games - Part 3 Brown Hair and Big Dick Warne

Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Tyler Saint ,Dire Callahan
Blindfolded and naked muscle pup Tyler balances painfully over the solid poles through the cage, the light from above barely seeping through the edges of the mask. Master Callahan has a new torture for his pup, securing a chain around his balls and attaching the 20 lb weight, stretching Tyler's balls painfully away from his body!
Duration: 6:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5464kbps

File size: 274.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscle Dungeon Games - Part 3 Brown Hair and Big Dick

Wrestlers Cock & Ball Torment Trimmed and Short Hair New Century

Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Luca Ciccone ,Rojer Beaumont ,Bryce Pierce
It's time for tension torture for poor Bryce now that he's been subdued by trainer Luca and wild man Rojer. Stripped and tied to the ropes his massive cock and balls are tied up, the pierced meaty mass soon being stretched and tugged as the ring rocks. His nipples are soon causing even more pain thanks to the right cords tugging them.
Duration: 5:42
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1302kbps

File size: 59.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrestlers Cock & Ball Torment Trimmed and Short Hair

Twinks Play Oblong

This is extreme filth a la Czech Republic! These dirty minded Twinks go crazy with their most extreme fantasies. Boy holes are stretched with monster dildos and plugged with a burning candle. Cute boys get wrapped in plastic and tortured with toys, their balls get squashed before thick cocks are slammed into their tight holes. Some even get a double penetration! This flick is superb and you surely don't want to miss out on this hot release.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:06:02
Video: 688x384, XviD, 2093kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twinks Play

Время генерации страницы 0.20920 секунды с 9 запросами