LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Miami Swim Meet Swedesburg

Cast: Justice ,Luh Redd
Genres: Ass-Eating ,Black-Only ,Facials ,Foot Fetish ,Gay ,Raw/Bareback
Video language: English
This weekend we're taking bba on the road to sunny miami for a sensual and steamy poolside encounter featuring the much-requested return of fan favorites luh redd and justice. Sitting side by side in an outdoor jacuzzi on a hot summer afternoon, luh redd teases justice about not wanting to swim, and offers to give the handsome older "straight" athlete a free swimming lesson. Well, not exactly "free" since luh redd also has his eye on the tempting bulge in justice's swim trunks. Their flirtatious teasing quickly turns into tentative kissing and a uniquely sexy underwater blowjob from luh redd. Day turns to night and the two continue with an intensely sensual encounter that includes lots of kissing, dick-sucking, ass-eating, toe-sucking, and of course justice eagerly sinking his hard raw dick deep inside his younger co-star's fresh teenage ass, easily delivering one of his most passionate performances so far. Looks to me like justice is slowly but surely beginning to embrace and enjoy his newfound craving for the kind of freaky guy-on-guy sex his clueless girlfriend just can't provide!.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 943.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miami Swim Meet

Cum eating rancheros Hurst

Want some rancheros? These sluts are willing to fuck outdoors and eat cum!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:17
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1681kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum eating rancheros

Brice Farmer, Jaden Idol, Kallum Ash Naches

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Brice Farmer, Jaden Idol, Kallum Ash, Mario, Max Schneider, Phil Reflex, Raul Zambrano, Troy Bolton and others
Genres: twinks, studs, cumshots, anal sex, outdoors, duets, solo, toys
In both duo and solo sessions the shoot their loads 21 times in total. In front of the webcam the very young Phil massages his hard cock and in another scene this horny little rascal lets his ass get fucked by the older Max. Raul, a tourist in Berlin, has lost his way and unexpectedly gets help from a 19-year-old skater boy. But he then expects something in return, which takes the form of a mega-horny fuck session.
In this cum-charged chapter in the BerlinMale series you will find 5 hot duo scenes plus 11 boys who just want to show off by wanking and cumming in front of the camera.
Duration: 1:40:43
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1560kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brice Farmer, Jaden Idol, Kallum Ash

In Tents Orgasms Tallmansville

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Euroboy, Tipo Sesso
Cast: Ali Stuart, Ian James, Kyle Martin, Marc Davis, Matt Ryan, Mike Jones (uk), Mikey Leeds, Rick Hunter (uk)
Genres: Plot Based, Twinks, Anal, Oral, Outdoor Sex, Orgy
Each summer the gay pioneers meet at Camp Euroboy to wee their new members. Put together a group of horny fresh 18 year old lads, balls brimming with juicy young cum and anything can happen. First to surrender to his raging hormones is young Ian (with thee fuck me eyes) his frantic wanking seen in silhouette by fit Mikey. A morning foam fight erupts, ending with an orgy of 3 -bottoms & 3 tops lined up ad slamming away in the sun. A guilty Ali, caught sniffing underwear, is shackled in the stocks, humiliated, taunted, and finally tent-poled in a gripping threesome but only after begging for it. Stunning Rick then gets the shafting of his life up an oak tree! Also features: spit roasting & dildo fucking! Huge mystery cock appearing through tent hole! Group circle jerk with buckets of cum!
Duration: 1:48:24
Video: 512x368, DivX 5, 1305kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Tents Orgasms

Czech Hunter Part 549 Rushsylvania

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
I came across a spooky abandoned farm. The internet told me that young people like to have parties there, so I set out to investigate the place. The gate was open, and the place looked totally deserted. You can imagine my surprise when I bumped into a dude leaning against an old machine. He explained to me that his uncle bought this farm not long ago and was renovating the whole place. There were no young people throwing parties... only him. Well, the guy was 21 years old, lean, and very cute. It took some convincing but eventually he agreed to have some country-side fun with me. He was a real stud, not only he gave me an absolutely amazing blowjob, but he also endured my super horny cock destroying his tiny asshole. I added the nice finishing touch by covering his entire face with cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2519kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 470.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Part 549

Время генерации страницы 0.10663 секунды с 9 запросами