Thread: Femdom Nation
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2022, 06:31 PM   #6991
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Lucid Lavender - Your Cock Tease Girlfriend Puts You In Chastity And Wears Your Key

Remember when we first met and you told me that you'd do anything for me? That made me so happy. I've always wanted a boy who would do anything for me. Were you telling the truth? Would you actually do anything for me? Because I have a little request. It's something new, something you haven't tried before, I know you haven't. But it's something I'm really into. And I think it's something that will really help build our relationship. It will help create this wonderful sense of trust. You'll just have to make a tiny little sacrifice, but I can promise you, you'll end up loving it. Do you trust me?
Ok so there's this little device right here, can you guess what you're supposed to do with it? It's called a chastity device and you're actually supposed to put it on your cock. And I have this little lock right here, so what I do is just put this lock on there and click it closed and you don't get to keep the key, I get it. And while you're locked in here, you could try to fuck other girls or have them suck on your chastity cock but I don't know how well that will work for you. You see not every girl is like me, not every girl wants to see your cock in a plastic cage, held nice and tight. But me... there's something really exciting about that. It really turns me on.

File Size: 784 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/im3i1xdeqs12
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03509 секунды с 9 запросами