View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 11:19 AM   #364
hedin

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

hedin Непонятно, что и думать...

Olivia Rose Bondage Fantasies Vol. 1

Stars: Gerald Saunders, Olivia Rose

Sexy Olivia Rose loves her bondage and these are a few fantasies. She and Gerald Saunders combined their interests in bondage, roleplay, ropes, cuffs and gags to create some bondage play. She squirms as he gropes her sweet breasts, squeals as he pinches on her nipples and cries out when he leaves her all alone...bound...in the dark!

Resolution: 852 x 480
Time: 00:47:19
Size: 683 Mb

http://gigapeta.com/dl/2755128a8b877d

TBC 2012 Vol. 10

Stars: Rene Phoenix, Aiyana, Stephanie Mars, Chloe C.

Released:2012

Scene 1: Muscular pet playfully strips and is eager to get tied up. I tease her as I tie her on screen.
Scene 2: Muscular pet ball gagged and kept on the edge of orgasm by the massager hanging between her legs, barely touching her wet pussy.
Scene 3: The dildo attachment buried and tied in, the vibrations set to high, my muscle pet screams in multiple orgasms thru her ring gag. When she has had enough she will be set free - after she jerks me off.
Scene 4: My MILF is so ready to be tied up; she jumps on the bed and starts playing with her clit. I have her cuff and gag her own self. I tie her featuring breast bondage, and use a vibrating egg held in by a crotch rope.
Scene 5: MILF is flogged while a vibrating egg keeps on the edge of orgasms. After I have had my fill of whipping her I turn up the vibrations and leave her.
Scene 6: Busty MILF teased with a hanging massager barely touching her meaty pussy lips.
Scene 7: Nipple tied, keeping the massager with g spot attachment buried deep in her pussy. This busty MILF can’t stop Cumming hard. Scene 8: Rene is frog tied on my bed. Kat strips, positions herself with her pussy over Rene’s mouth, grabs, the controller to the vibrator and makes Rene service her while she controls the tiny blonds’ orgasms. This is lesbian bondage orgasms at it's best.

Resolution: 568 x 320
Time: 01:50:03
Size: 608 Mb

http://gigapeta.com/dl/2755129a484307
hedin is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04286 секунды с 9 запросами