View Single Post
Old 10-21-2022, 05:19 PM   #411
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Isn't It Romantic? Goodspring

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
For London River romantic gestures are best served painfully. However, the most romantic gestures are those that involve pain for the giver as well as for her. When OT punches her gorgeous body hanging in the net it nearly cuts his hands. It's important enough for him to do it that he continues despite his own suffering.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isn't It Romantic?

No Escape Sabana Larga

Release Year: 2022
Jack Hammer has his own, special way of handling the beauties that come into his lair. He's too fast and too strong for a hot, little thing like Ela Darling to get away from. Once he has his hands on her, there is no escape. She can barely struggle in his grip, even before he gets the ropes around her limbs. He takes her down to the ground and subdues her while she desperately tries to scream or plead through the hand clapped over her mouth. When he gets the rag stuffed in there it will make it even harder for her.
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Escape

Tyler Scot White Stone

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be.
Duration: 1:13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler Scot

Coral Captured beautiful Fort Blackmore

We have Coral captured and enraptured. She is a beautiful girl with a love of bondage but some apprehensions about metal. The entire idea of being shackled by something cold, rigid and unyielding makes her the kind of nervous that we like to see. The kind of nervous that makes her panties wet and her defenses come down.
Duration: 45:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coral Captured beautiful

Casting Couch ZHENJIANG

Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there’s a dick in her face and she’s going to have to suck it. She’s strapped to him. If she wanted to get away she would have to break free from him. His dick is going to go where he wants it to. Jade has no choice. He walks her out to the barn, but she doesn’t get to walk upright. Her legs are hobbled and her hands are taped up. In the barn he locks her down tight to use her however he wants.
Duration: 54:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casting Couch

Broke Ass Bitch Miri

I was nobody I’d ever met before. The first thing he did that night was to tie me bent over a cage. Some other girl was locked inside of it. "You think I’m going to fuck you?" he said, leaning close, but not touching me. "Only if you’re lucky." And he cocked his head, his eyes sad, as though he pitied me. "Don’t worry." He smiled then, but it made me shiver. "I’m only going to hurt you a little." I wanted to say something sexy. I wanted to make him want me. I wanted to do all the things I’d learned through the years, the way a girl takes control.
Duration: 38:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broke Ass Bitch

Some women are slaves Svanesund

Some women are slaves, best used for their service. And some are bitches, whose suffering is the key to unlocking their value. Kristine is the third kind, though: the slut with holes that beg to be filled. The look in her eye when she is sucking cock is just a cry for approval. When PD bends her over a table and pounds her pussy all she can do is call out for more. Getting filled with cock is its own reward. The more she pleases him, the more intense her orgasms will be from it. It is the makings of a beautiful submission.
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Some women are slaves
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14972 секунды с 9 запросами