View Single Post
Old 10-21-2022, 05:07 PM   #179
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tall And Goofy - FullHD 1080p Cooksburg

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Video language: English
I love a whore who knows what to do with a cock when it's causing her throat to bulge. You guessed it, use your throat as a dick holster and jerk off the cock while it is in your neck. She did just that. I like her instincts. While laying on her back and getting her face piped down, she's flopping around like a fish out of water, releasing this foul yellow goop all over the place. She gets bent over a saw horse, and tied up around her neck, as she remains stationary, getting brutally sodomized. Hand prints were all over her milk white ass. She got the plunger in the ass, too. We call that move "The Louima." Then she gets the GX32 Modulator at full throttle in her dirt pipe. She was shook. 2 nuts to the face, and the whore bowl was emptied on her dumb head, as she proceeds to tell us the woes of her past.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tall And Goofy - FullHD 1080p

Double Dicked - Ray - 1080p Leggett

Cast: Ray
Genres: Anal, DP, Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
This whore is great. She just takes the dick in all holes with no guff. You can beat TF out of her asshole and she wants more. She got fucked with a plunger and loved it. She gave deep neck and made a mess all over and swallowed tons of yellow discipline. This is a great whore and she's fun for all and everyone needs a turn.
Duration: 1:12:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7755kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Dicked - Ray - 1080p

Dunkin Hoe Nuts - Ashley LaShae - 1080p Burgos

Cast: Ashley LaShae
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
Another day, another dunk. It saves on water. As AOC says, we only have 12 years left, 12 years! So we need to conserve water and have the hoes wash their head in it... preferably with another's hand holding it under, because we like live in a society, or some ish. This girl got fucked and was complaining about the deep dickin. I immediate grabbed my headphones and perked up. I love it when a hoe gets drilled and is on the verge of tears--balls out--no fucks given. She held on and took every painful inch. She drank plenty of fluids that guys had to offer to keep her hydrated. We have to save water, folks. 3 nuts to her face, and she was done. She needed that.
Duration: 1:04:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dunkin Hoe Nuts - Ashley LaShae - 1080p

Layla Love Onyx

Cast: Layla Love
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Sometimes the new guy forgets the whore bowl. Let's all remind him that one does not forget the whore bowl, however, a new one will do in a pinch. I digress a bit. So I'll be terse: Mr Pete and John Strong roughed up this chick, and poured the whore bowl on her head. And everyone lived happily ever after.
Duration: 45:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 266kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Layla Love
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05235 секунды с 9 запросами