View Single Post
Old 10-21-2022, 05:07 PM   #178
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cecelia Taylor - Tiny And Whiny Molodechno

Cast: Cecelia Taylor
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, Threesome, MMF, Natural Tits, Redhead, Cumshot, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Teen, Puke, Piss
She got smacked around good, and surprisingly, she was pretty tough and took it well. She didn't like yacking up her lunch on the cocks but she did what she was told. She wasn't a big fan of swallowing the Yellow Discipline. She said it tasted awful. She got dicked down nice and hard. The dicks were shoved in deep and yelped like a bad puppy when it filled her tight pussy. Her little neck was held tightly as she got pounded. She sat down and took 3 humiliating cum shots to her pretty face and then they rained spit and let her baste in it for 5 grueling minutes
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7770kbps
Audio: 279kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cecelia Taylor - Tiny And Whiny

Skanky, But In A Good Way - FullHD 1080p Nesher

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Video language: English
Anytime a whore is willing to suck your cock immediately after withdrawing it from her ass, she’s a keeper. That is the pinnacle of empowerment, and she is a model for aspiring women everywhere. She also likes a good slap across the mouth to preemptively keep her in line. That’s another positive women should take note of and seek to magnanimously emulate. Now this isn’t some dog whistle to the blue hairs and buzz cuts—I assure you; but rather a paradigm, a template, for the empowered, modern, progressive woman for 2019 and beyond. More ladies need to wear a whore bowl on their heads like the symbolic and magnificent work of art that it is.
Duration: 54:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skanky, But In A Good Way - FullHD 1080p

Slovenly Stripper - FullHD 1080p Sandakan

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
I don’t know what club she strips at, but that’s none of my concern. All I know is that I’m ordering a beer and some wings when she struts her tits my way. This girl is a bizarre one. She likes to get slapped around because it reminds her of home. We like to make them feel safe and warm and provide a familiar environment. It’s just the right thing to do. Bootleg and JD went right to work sodomizing her cock neck. She was rocked like Tyson Fury by that black guy. Over and over the cocks were going in and out of her face. She sat their compliant, and well-mannered. She took the dicks in birth canal and 3 loads to the face. She ate it all and lost her pride.
Duration: 56:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slovenly Stripper - FullHD 1080p

Fracking the Dirt Pipe - 1080p Kempner

Cast: Buttplug Betty
Genres: Anal, DP, Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
"Big Oil" strikes again. Fire up the drills and plow a deep hole. It was cavernous, and deep, and looked like a hockey puck from afar. She got DP'd, drank yellow discipline and had her asshole filled up with the acrid brine. She took 3 loads and licked her face clean.
Duration: 1:13:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6074kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fracking the Dirt Pipe - 1080p

Working Out Some Issues - FullHD 1080p Shepherdsville

We’ve been known to be not only a casting couch, but a couch, too. Many a slut has benefited. We have this showered up hippy, (which is an oxymoron), but a moron none the less. I don’t want want to bore you with minutiae and happenstances, but let’s say she had a moment of clarity as soon as the dick touched her tonsils. Then she demanded respect from her significant other, and we like “yea.”
Duration: 51:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Working Out Some Issues - FullHD 1080p

Sponge Bob Flat Ass - FullHD 1080p Walsh

Ya, she’s my friend, but fuck it. I’m still going in. If Jesus Christ touched Ricky Berwick with a magic wand, you’d get this heap. That being said, I love her... That’s why I gave her some yellow discipline. I took a b12 shot before the shoot, so this helped her power through, too. This is one of the rougher ones, so be warned. I don’t need some m3th head calling me out or some simian alcoholic preying on the feeble minded, but an instance has been known. I was pleased to see her beautiful brown eyes look up at me as I destroyed her. It was like I had on Thanos’s glove as I reached into her mouth and fingered her throat. She just looked up at me like a clubbed seal. After brutally sodomizing and fucking her catchers mitt, we blew 3 loads on her and emptied the whore bowl on what was left.
Duration: 54:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7766kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sponge Bob Flat Ass - FullHD 1080p

Sub Space - 1080p Carmelo

Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
She gave it her all, aligning her body for maximum deep thrusts into her tight pink pussy. Arching that ass up, head down, holding the back of her ankles to expose her hole to be drilled with maximum torque. She was fucked so hard, she just kept moaning "fuck me" over and over. Before that, she was totally destroyed with a deep face fucking which left her unrecognizable and covered in mess. She drank the yellow discipline of 3 guys, and kept begging, "please me taste it!" We released the schmoo on face, and then finished it off with a drizzle in the mouth from what was in the whore bowl. She ate that, too!
Duration: 57:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7754kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sub Space - 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10835 секунды с 9 запросами