View Single Post
Old 10-21-2022, 04:58 PM   #1428
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Corbin Fisher - Sharing Jordan (with Chris) (1080p) Wilber

You've all been waiting for this one, I'm sure - Jordan, getting in to his first action with a guy in the midst of a scorching hot bisexual threesome!
I'd not have blamed any of you for thinking Jordan's introductory solo, and then his Coeds action episode, would be the most we'd ever see of him. Heck, it's what I initially thought. Jordan is a genuine ladies' man - he effortlessly charms any waitress or girl he comes across when out and about (including here at CF!) and is extremely close to and has an awesome relationship to his partner (lucky her!).
Thankfully for all of us, though, Jordan's a horny young stud who's willing to experience new things and see what new ways he can discover pleasure. If you'd seen his first Coeds episode you know this young man knows how to fuck and is very sexual (and darn good at it) - so sexual and eager to feel pleasure and have fun it led him to this hot threesome where he buries his dick in Chris! Lucky Chris, right?! We all know Chris loves to get fucked and having a stiff dick in his ass drives him wild, and Jordan has a whole lot of stiff dick to offer! Jordan doesn't just fuck Chris, though - he gives suckin' Chris some a go, happily makes out with Chris, makes Chris fire out a huge load while pumping his hole, then carries on drilling Chris until firing off a massive load of his own! Welcome to CF, indeed, Jordan!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 838.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corbin Fisher - Sharing Jordan (with Chris) (1080p)

RTB - Hazel Hypnotic and Wenona - Cuntwalk Part 2 Kerhonkson

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic, Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
The words scrawled across Hazel Hypnotic's chest give a simple request, "Damage Me." Gladly. Minbari and Mwb are on set to help us handle her. One jams his whole fist inside of her while the other plays with her clit. She thought she'd like it but the over stimulation has her sobbing in seconds.
The metal pear inside of her is no more friendly. The way it stretches her cunt is obviously painful, especially with the weights hanging from it. It's in there so tight she can't even piss with it opened all the way.
Duration: 53:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - Hazel Hypnotic and Wenona - Cuntwalk Part 2

Strip Mogadishu with Lily and RyAnne vs. You Lemgo

Lily's back, and she wants to play Strip Mogadishu against you. (Mogadishu? It's like Rock-Paper-Scissors, but with five different throws instead of three. Dangit, I used to have a really nice graphic that explained it. I'll have to see if I can find it.) The loser has to masturbate for the winner's viewing pleasure, and to sweeten the deal, she talks her friend RyAnne into being on her side.
RyAnne is a painfully hot redhead whose flaming hair is as natural as her 36DD boobs. She's not all that thrilled to play, but Lily can be extremely annoying until she gets her way. As the game goes on, she gets more and more pissed, as the skin is revealed and she has to face the very real prospect of having to masturbate in front of an audience. Want to know who won?
Folks, in my honest opinion, this is the best POV game I've done yet. If you like POV, don't miss this one.
Duration: 16:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2149kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 276.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strip Mogadishu with Lily and RyAnne vs. You

Tough Cop Ariel Captured and Hogtied Toes to Wrists by Miguel - Part 1 Jelm

The toughest female cop on the force, Ariel arrives home after work wearing a button up blouse, heeled boots, and a skin tight short skirt. One of Miguel's thugs is waiting for her and quickly grabs and pins her arms behind her back and at the same time clasps his other hand tightly over her mouth. She tries to talk, but all we here are muffled sounds. He asks her a question, but she responds with who she is instead of answering, so his hand quickly and tightly gags her once again. He gags her with just a piece of tape as a test and then ties her wrists behind her back. He puts Ariel on the floor and she seems to be extremely irate and angry... He likes this and watches her grunt and try to talk. He removes her boots and then binds her ankles, before leaving Ariel on the floor. She struggles quite angrily for a while before realizing her phone is still on the end table by the sofa. She squirms her way over to it and manages to get the piece of tape off her mouth. As she tries to dial with her nose, Miguel's thug returns to thwart her plan. More hand gagging for Ariel before he puts her on her knees and controls her by her hair. Her skirt is lifted and he pulls her satin panties up tight into her cunt before snipping them off. This makes Ariel quite angry, but he does not care. He removes her socks and then gags her with her socks and her pretty panties. Tape is now wrapped completely around her head. She will not be removing this gag on her own. The thug leaves her to struggle once again, but eventually returns with more rope and thin twine. He binds her toes with the thin twine before taunting her while pinning her head to the floor with his foot. Ariel is then put in a toes to wrist hogtie. She is still quite angry and feisty and every movement pulls on her painfully tight tied toes. The thug continues taunting her and she angrily moans through her 2 sock 1 panty gag. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 16:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 376.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Cop Ariel Captured and Hogtied Toes to Wrists by Miguel - Part 1

Petite and Busty, Cupcakes is Hogtied - Part 1 Lucernemines

Cupcakes is another brand new model. I had tied her up for an artistic photoshoot several years ago, but hadn't heard from her since. The stars aligned and we met once again. This time we got it on tape. The clip starts with Cupcakes dressed in black skin tight stretchy pants, a pink sweater, and 6 inch heels. Her wrists are bound behind her back and she's neckroped. I start off by running a rope between her legs ans then I tie her upper thighs. I add more rope above her knees. This is the first time she has been tied like this and she makes some great facial expressions while I'm tying her. She is extremely petite, but still has a great ass, so I take a break and give it a few hard smacks. I manhandle and grope her a bit more before I grab another length of rope. I tie below her knees, the middle of her calfs, her ankles, and even her feet. Cupcakes has been ungagged up to this point, and it's time that changed. I shove a big red ballgag in her mouth and I strap it in tightly. I grab another length of rope and bind her elbows and wrists. I then tie her wrists overhead, forcing her into a strappado. I leave her to struggle and drool for a while. When I come back, I smack her ass a few more times. I release her from the strappado and sit her in a chair. I remove the ballgag and then the Part 1 ends.
Duration: 27:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 609.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petite and Busty, Cupcakes is Hogtied - Part 1

Kiss Me & Fist Me Moosic

Release Year: 2018
Studio: 21Sextreme
Cast: Antonia Sainz, Miki Torrez
Genres: Lesbian, Pussy Fisting
Hot babes Miki Torrez & Antonia Sainz kiss passionately and caress each other''s bodies. Miki Wants more so Antonia licks her pussy and gets her nice and wet before putting her whole fist inside of her. Miki moans in pleasure as Antonia fists her wet glistening pussy.
Duration: 22:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5399kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 924.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiss Me & Fist Me

Karina hairy slut fisted hard Gasquet

Karina is a perverted amateur European slut having natural hairy pussy and wild desires. In this video you will see that karina knows how to use her deep never ending pussy - her GF gives her extreme orgazm with intensive fisting - turning on Karina's hubby with homemade sex performance.
Duration: 19:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4070kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 599.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karina hairy slut fisted hard
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06906 секунды с 9 запросами