Old 10-21-2022, 08:20 AM   #173
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Deep Examination Marvel

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Hot House Entertainment, Falcon Studios Group
Cast: Rocco Steele, Bruno Bernal, Chris Bines, Alex Mecum, Seamus O'Reilly, Hugh Hunter, and Colt Rivers
Genres: Anal Sex, Ass Shot, Big Cock, Buttplay, Cumshot, Hairy, Kissing, Latin Men, Male Masturbation, Muscle Men
It's time for an annual checkup, and the hung doctors and medical assistants in 'Deep Examination' deliver hot, cock-filled treatments to their patients and each other...no matter what the diagnosis is. Nick Foxx directs seven fuck-hungry men, three big-dicked doctor office staffers and four smokin' bottoms who like dick deep in their holes. Bruno Bernal is reassured at his visit that if he can take Dr. Rocco Steele's enormous meat, he can take anyone's. Chris Bines attempts to sweet talk his new coworker, medical assistant, Alex Mecum into submission, but it's Chris who ends up submitting his sweet hole to Alex's giant dick. Seamus' O Reilly is in the doctor's office for his annual physical, but it doesn't take long for Dr. Hugh Hunter's cock to be deep in Seamus' weing ass. Dr. Rocco Steele calls Colt River's into the office to discuss his test results with a hidden agenda: stretching Colt's hole wide open. Turn your head and cough because you're due to see the doc for your own 'Deep Examination'.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:44:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6131kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep Examination

Joe Taken to the Next Level Troutdale

Joe finally gets the spanking he’s had coming to him these last few weeks. While he says he enjoys the submission to an older man, he’s not really into the pain. In this video I tested just how submissive he really is, making him submit to a hairbrush spanking, something he has tried to avoid since we met him. I took down his pants, took him OTK and warmed his sweet, smooth butt by hand. Then I blistered his ass with my favorite brush and spanked the pride and dignity out of his. Joe moaned, gasped and squealed. His voice quivered, then broke, his limbs shook and his body trembled, on the verge of breaking for me. When it was finally over he said didn’t like it at all but was glad I could use him for my enjoyment.
Duration: 28:19
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5037kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joe Taken to the Next Level

Joe's Submission Craig

New model Joe is a 29 year old, bisexual cutie, 5’7” and 135 lbs. with blond hair and blue eyes and a tight, lean, smooth body. He has a kinky side and here we tested the limits of his submission to an older man. I took him OTK, pants down, and spanked him by hand and briefly by paddle, all the while encouraging him to take more pain to show his devotion and respect for me. He hated the spanking but took it as I kept increasing the number and intensity of the whacks, his big cock and balls swaying beneath him. His voice quivered and cracked and his face showed a mix of pain and anger. When it was over though, he said he felt degraded “in a sexy sort of way.” Mission accomplished.
Duration: 33:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4954kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joe's Submission

Collin Lust And Lev Ivankov Szombathely

Studio: Masqulin
Word of the underground 4-Doors sex club is slowly spreading. On a cold and snowy night, horny Lev Ivankov is intent on getting off. As he enters the club, he is presented with options. Exhibition… Submission.. but its the Role-Playing door that most intrigues him. Inside, Collin Lust sits in a dark room behind a table playing Detective. Not interested in cooperating, Lev spits his water on Collins face. The interview is over! Time to investigate the victim thoroughly.
Duration: 22:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1375kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 248.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collin Lust And Lev Ivankov

Hot Junk in my Face (Roman, Aaron French) Luxi

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
These break cock hungry bottoms with vile and degrading sessions in humiliation, initiation and total submission.Dishing out their sleazy depravity using restraining ropes, chains, chastity, teasing and sensory deprivation.Nothing is off limits as the snot, piss and cum to complete the degradation of these pitiful submissive.
Duration: 19:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1823kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 308.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Junk in my Face (Roman, Aaron French)

Joe - A Rematch Little Neck

Scared but excited, afraid of the pain but loving the domination by an older man, cute, blond, bi-sexual Joe went back over my knee, pants down, for another long hand spanking. This was an experience in submission and domination more than pain as I spanked him until his tight, cute butt glowed red and he was calling me “daddy” as he became totally submissive, trying very hard to please me, willing to let me use his body to entertain and excite myself.
Duration: 26:24
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3909kbps

File size: 792.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joe - A Rematch

Choke Full Throttle West Brooklyn

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Antonio Biaggi, Jacob Slader, Justing Jameson, Sage Daniels, Baily Blue, Noah Foxx, Chase Coxxx, Tyler, and Zel Miller
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Muscle Men, Cock Sizes: Horsehung, Blacks, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English
I got a little crazy with this one. A dirty old straight jacket, rope, belts, hands, fists, big fucking cocks...all used to bind, gag, choke, and piston little fuck sockets into submission. Horse hung raw fuck new comer Antonio Biaggi sadistically enjoys the ride alongside veteran ass mechanics Chase Coxxx and Jacob Slader. This is raw fuck action at it's primal best.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:29:14
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1921kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Choke Full Throttle

Время генерации страницы 0.04743 секунды с 9 запросами