Old 10-21-2022, 07:44 AM   #470
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Masseuse Bryce Beckett Slides More Than Just Noma

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Many of the boys when first introduced to the session believe they are of the strong male type and therefore will not wince at the sting of spanking.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masseuse Bryce Beckett Slides More Than Just

Romeo Back Where He Belongs Lowgap

Romeo is back where he belongs, over my knee with his pants down being spanked like my own little bitch. I spanked him by hand, paddle and brush until he was kicking, jumping and struggling, whimpering and whipping tears from his eyes, his heavy balls swinging beneath him, until he was disgracing himself and begging me to stop. When it was over, he promised this would be his absolute last spanking video. We’ll see.
Duration: 28:02
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5128kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Romeo Back Where He Belongs

Nick Bawls Like a Bitch Camden

Nick was scared, but he needed the money and he trusts me, so he went over my knee for another hard spanking. I used my hand and hairbrush and soon had him bawling like a little bitch, sobbing and weeping, all of his youthful pride and dignity gone as he surrendered to me. There is a very interesting post interview where he tells me why he lets me take him so far. Be sure it watch it, I think it’s hot.
Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3466kbps

File size: 451.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nick Bawls Like a Bitch

Devon Arrives To Assist Master Flogging and Clean Shaven Laona

Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Devon ,Master Tye ,Brice Carson
Young Brice's hot little ass is red and sore by the time Master Tye gets him roped up on the wall for more spanking and play, and now he has a helpful assistant in Devon, a young man who likes to participate and follow orders. The spanking is painful but the hot molten wax splashing his naked body is even worse.
Duration: 8:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3992kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 272.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devon Arrives To Assist Master Flogging and Clean Shaven

Berlin Beer Bondage Wabash

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Mika Poika, Basti Winkler, Greg Diesel, Ruben Lizky, Maxxime Furie, David Lemarque, Stephan Gainer
Genres: Fetish & SM,Big Dicks,Condom,Oral & Anal,Piss,Deutscher Lads,Twinks
Two defenceless lads
The sex gangsters are driving around Berlin on their bus on the lookout for fresh meat as they come across a sneaker boy and set on him. The victim is thrown into the dungeon where another slave, tied to the pillory, is waiting to be dealt with. One of the abductors really gets off on abusing the two defenless lads. Bondage, piss, spanking, anal stretching with speculum, hard fucking, beer up the arse and other treats of that ilk are all part of the programme...
Format: avi
Duration: 2:11:40
Video: 720x408, XviD, 1266kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Berlin Beer Bondage

Joe's Submission Kootstertille

New model Joe is a 29 year old, bisexual cutie, 5’7” and 135 lbs. with blond hair and blue eyes and a tight, lean, smooth body. He has a kinky side and here we tested the limits of his submission to an older man. I took him OTK, pants down, and spanked him by hand and briefly by paddle, all the while encouraging him to take more pain to show his devotion and respect for me. He hated the spanking but took it as I kept increasing the number and intensity of the whacks, his big cock and balls swaying beneath him. His voice quivered and cracked and his face showed a mix of pain and anger. When it was over though, he said he felt degraded “in a sexy sort of way.” Mission accomplished.
Duration: 33:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4954kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joe's Submission

Don Spanked Penguin

New model Don is 28 years old, straight, lean, muscular, sexy and hung. I had him on the bed on his hands and knees, his firm, muscular ass in the air, and started spanking him by hand until his beautiful ass was rosey red. Then I used the belt, which made him moan and jump, his moans growing louder as the number of whacks increased. The hairbrush made him howl loudly, the anguish obvious in his voice and on his face.
Duration: 23:28
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3818kbps

File size: 688.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Don Spanked

Время генерации страницы 0.20392 секунды с 9 запросами