Old 10-21-2022, 07:43 AM   #468
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Police Torture vol.1 Kirbyville

Studio: Man's Best
Cast: Karel Gonda, Andrej Matyas, Olda Smidi, Jiri Suchanek, Luki Lyko,
Genres: Twinks, Oral, Anal Sex, Spanking, Toy, Rimming, Fingering, Footfetish, Threesome, Group, Masturbation, Cumshot
Just out of jail and these escapees are getting caught by the police.
Instead of a boring hearing these hard boys are getting a special treatment...with spanking, wax, dildos, hard fucks and loads of pee.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:24
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1660kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Police Torture vol.1

Mosquito Bareback (Aaron French, Seth Chase) Aihui

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Please note that videos are made by boys armatures and not professionals, for many the first time in a punitive experience and for all the first experience of spanking.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3152kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 326.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mosquito Bareback (Aaron French, Seth Chase)

Spanked Hunk Hamar

Anthony is a handsome, muscular young man with big pecs and biceps, thick thighs, a round, hard butt and a nice big cock. He’s made spanking videos with us before but needs cash so he’s back, nervous but willing. I put him on the bed with his ass in the air and spanked him by hand and leather paddle. Then I took a belt to him, making him dance as he tried to cover his butt with his hands. I finished him off with a stinging cane. Anthony jumped a danced, he grimaced and gasped and yelped as his ass became red and bruised.
Duration: 19:14
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3140kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 469.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanked Hunk

More than a Mouthful (Aiden Swallows, Aaron French) Englishtown

Release Year: 2022
Video and amateur photos of young boys, having their first experience of spanking and bastinado.Some of them fleeing after the first few strokes, while others tough it out and take it all even though it was really hard to.
Duration: 25:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1797kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 400.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: More than a Mouthful (Aiden Swallows, Aaron French)

Joe Taken to the Next Level Port Byron

Joe finally gets the spanking he’s had coming to him these last few weeks. While he says he enjoys the submission to an older man, he’s not really into the pain. In this video I tested just how submissive he really is, making him submit to a hairbrush spanking, something he has tried to avoid since we met him. I took down his pants, took him OTK and warmed his sweet, smooth butt by hand. Then I blistered his ass with my favorite brush and spanked the pride and dignity out of his. Joe moaned, gasped and squealed. His voice quivered, then broke, his limbs shook and his body trembled, on the verge of breaking for me. When it was finally over he said didn’t like it at all but was glad I could use him for my enjoyment.
Duration: 28:19
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5037kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joe Taken to the Next Level

Basti Winkler, Ruben Fux, Kai Cruz, Patrick Winkler Waianae

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Basti Winkler, Ruben Fux, Kai Cruz, Patrick Winkler, Philippe Delvaux, Zaho, Sebastian Mann
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Fetish, Jockstraps, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesomes, Uncut, Pissing
Three mates hang around together with a few beers and get stoned. In the end Brett is so out of it that the other two lads manage to handcuff and lay into him. During a weekend trip Kai and his mate end up by chance in an SM flat. They go through their first spanking and wax dripping experience with great curiosity. Young Philippe gets his tight little arsehole stretched with a huge dildo before being poked by Zahos's massive cock. features on this Dvd five very cool scenes with lots of piss, cum and horny experiments.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:49:05
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1657kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Basti Winkler, Ruben Fux, Kai Cruz, Patrick Winkler

James Punished After a Confession Gardena

Just before we started filming this clip, James confessed that he has asked Chic to go easy on him last time, and Chic agreed. James thought I would find this funny. I didn’t. Now I was going to make him pay. I spanked hos round, smooth butt by hand, leather paddle, spatula and finally by crop with his long, sexy legs in the air. He howled, kicked, struggled and even begged me to stop, writhing in pain, but he took the punishment he had coming to him.
Duration: 24:16
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5468kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: James Punished After a Confession

Время генерации страницы 0.21090 секунды с 9 запросами