View Single Post
Old 10-21-2022, 07:12 AM   #1090
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Czech Hunter Part 559 Pine Bluff

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
Video language: English
I was walking around a really beautiful natural park when I saw a guy catching tan on a bench. He had a nice shirt on, so I got interested. It turned out that he was a financial advisor waiting for a client, who didn't show up. They were supposed to discuss a mortgage application, but I guess the client changed his mind. With the economy going down, mortgages aren't exactly in high demand anymore. The guy was struggling because his salary took a great hit this year. Maybe that was why he so casually took his pants off and let me have a look at his schlong. I had to pay him first, of course. He claimed to have no gay experience, but he certainly was a fast learner and definitely knew how to enjoy new things. Maybe I simply helped him to embrace his gay inner side. Or maybe he was just really horny.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3244kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 726.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Part 559

Tropical Workout Karlskoga

Release Year: 1989
Studio: YMAC Video
Cast: Alejandro Rodriguez, Angel Muldonado, Carlos Duran, Enrique Favaro, Marcos San Marcos, Oscar Martinez, Pepe Enriquez, Ricardo Sanchez, Sergio Mendez
Genres: Plot Based, Anal, Oral, Twinks, Outdoor Sex, Solos, Threesomes, Classic
"This is sort of an adolescent version of a Kristen Bjorn video. As in Bjorn's Tropical Heatwave and Island Fever, the sex is shot mainly outdoors and is, in a word, lush. It's had on beaches and near waterfalls in a real south-of-the-border locale. Unlike Bjorn's dark, virile, extroverted adult cast members, Hugh Holland and producer Larry Bronco'spany is wall-to-wall smooth, young local boys. Noted erotic still photographer Holland is good atposition and lighting and, not surprisingly, less good at action and pace setting. The sound is superb - which is a good thing considering an absence of English dialogue. The pleasant music and ample natural sound help us get through the obligatory intersex segments of boys cavorting and frolicking. The actual sex is more decorative than functional - lots of posing and stroking and some oral action. Admittedly, after watching the fifth pair of perfect smooth brown bodies move silently through their paces, only the die-hard aficionado is going to be able to tell the cast apart. Nice entry for stores pushing quality."
Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:30
Video: 720x528, DivX 5, 1660kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tropical Workout

Czech Hunter Part 558 Twist

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
An excellent catch today. This guy was chilling out on a park bench while waiting for a friend, who was at work. He was in Prague for a week-long trip and the plan for the day was to party like crazy. As soon as his friend finished at work, they would hit the town. The dude had no job and clubbing in the capital can be pretty expensive, that's why I immediately tried to shove some nice cash down his throat. He didn't want to sing for me but showing me a cock was just fine. After that I simply kept offering him more and more cash and he happily did his best to satisfy me. We found a discreet place and I gave him a nice ride on my horny dick. The guy didn't have much experience, but I could tell he was having so much fun! After we both emptied our balls, he was shivering with excitement. Lovely.
Duration: 26:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3073kbps
Audio: 192kbps

File size: 634.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Part 558

Coming Together Parksville

Release Year: 1993
Studio: Mustang Studios
Cast: Alex Carrington Brock Hunter Dillon Reid Eric Evans Jack Dillon Sal Antonio Shawn Justin Sonny Listz
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Vintage, Rimming, Hunks
Muscular studs Jack Dillon and Alex Carrington headline this no-holes-barred action video that includes Shawn Justin and Dillon Reid in a fist-fucking scene that's got to be seen to be believed.1. Shawn Justin, Dillon Reid Ab Shawn Justin probes the depths of Dillon Reid's hungry hole with a series of dildos. found inpilation Men and Toys2. Alex Carrington, ny Listz Alex Carrington and ny Listz get back to nature in a sun-soaked scene of sucking and fucking outdoors.3. Eric Evans, Brock Hunter Hairy studs Eric Evans and Brock Hunter work out their loads together.4. Jack Dillon, Shawn Justin, Sal Antonio, Dillon Reid Musclestuds Jack Dillon and Shawn Justin put Sal Antonio and Dillon Reid through a series of sexual maneuvers on the rooftop deck.
Duration: 1:19:52
Video: 720x544, AVC (H.264), 2026kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coming Together

Boyland A Unique Theme Park Drummonds

Release Year: 2003
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Armando, Jacy, Bobby Benson, Sean Conner, Tommy Deluca, Brent Everett, Candy Francea, Owen Hawk, Jason Hawke, Aaron Heights, Jeremy Jordan, Court Logan, Chase McKenzie, Tim Reynolds, Cody Scott, Jason Sizemore, Steven Waye
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Cocks, Big Loads, Collegiates, Oral Sex, Outdoor Sex, Smooth, Young Men
Tongue-in-cheek, sexy and fun with a cute bunch of young thrill sex-seekers!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:59
Video: 768x576, xvid, 1913kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boyland A Unique Theme Park

Dan Darlington Nepean

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Dan Darlington
Genres: Bodybuilders, Freshmen, Gym/Locker room, Masturbation, Outdoors, Piersing, Solo, Tattoos.
Dan Darlington is a walking mountain of muscle with a huge fucking dick.When this mountain of muscle known as Dan Darlington walks into the gym the gay men all want to do him and the straight men want to be like him, and some of them want to do him too. He is just that sexy. He likes both guys and girls, having a special interest in pubic sex and threesomes. With his dirty blond spiky hair and piercing steel blue eyes, he smiles and you and you are blown away. Even long sleeved shirts would not hide his massive arms, but luckily this horny gym jock is most often found in tank tops and gym shorts. And since the Randy Blue gym is clothing optional he slips out of those quickly enough, down to a designer jock strap that perfectly frames his bubble butt. He flashes his guns and if you are a body building fan you will need a moment because he is a mountain of walking muscle. And if you think he had topromise his manhood for a beautiful body you could not be more wrong. He has a dick that could momentarily choke even the most fervent cocksucker. He starts out with a good pump but working those huge arms around his huge cock makes the muscles just pop and when he fingers his furry ass your mouth with water. We could watch him jerk off all day but therees a point where he can hold off no longer and he shoots a nice big load all over the gym floor.
Duration: 16:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3383kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 421.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dan Darlington

Scott Pounds Tyler Outside Amenia

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Handsome troopers Scott Finn and Tyler Lakes perform some sexual outdoor manoeuvres with no condoms. Finally, they end up right back on the couch, Scott on his back, fervently jerking his stiff cock, Chase lighting that sweet hole up even more. This is such a hot, explosive finish this time, but I'm sure you expected that from two of AD's finest!
Duration: 33:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5125kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scott Pounds Tyler Outside

Время генерации страницы 0.22402 секунды с 9 запросами