View Single Post
Old 10-20-2022, 06:55 PM   #3232
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Jem vs. Pink & Purple

Social stigmas be damned, sometimes a guy just wants to play a little dress up. Being a bit old for toy dolls, JEM would make the perfect canvas for my fun. As soon as I get a pink body-hugging catsuit on her, on goes a pair of locking ballet boots. JEM already looks amazing but is lacking, well, accessories! A locking ringed collar is a good start followed by a super tight crotch rope and purple armbinder. Finishing off with a tight purple ballgag I stepped back to admire my struggling playmate. I can't wait to play dress up again!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 190.8 MB

Download Jem vs. Pink & Purple

Ariel vs. The Balloon Tugs

Maybe it was a bit misleading when I told Ariel I would be shooting her in pink today. I didn't lie, but context is everything as she soon found out. I start her out in a pink latex skirt and handcuffs while vetwrapping her hands for later. As she struggles to get out I fill a few pink balloons up with helium before pulling out my nipple clamps. With her fingers wrapped into fists, Ariel is helpless to pull them free as the balloons continuously pull them to the sky. As the minutes pass she starts pouting for some reprieve but I'm enjoying the show too much. I offer her my handcuff key onto her wrapped fists. She better hope the keyholes are facing the right way!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 253.6 MB

Download Ariel vs. The Balloon Tugs
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09652 секунды с 9 запросами