View Single Post
Old 10-20-2022, 05:15 PM   #176
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Safe House - FullHD 1080p Abernant

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Pissing, Deepthroat, Facial
Video language: English
It’s not often Bootleg and I get the call to extract information, but when we do, we are apt contractors. According to our superiors, she was withholding information. We got it out of her. But why not face fuck her and penetrate that desert flower of hers—simply for tits and pickles. She got worked over good. She filled up the whore bowl and we filled up her mouth, throat, and pussy with various fluids. She was defiant, but she gave in. They all give in. 3 loads to her face, and we were called back to be debriefed. All in a days work.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safe House - FullHD 1080p

Bashful Brunette First Timer - FullHD 1080p Montesano

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
This girl has been fantasizing about Bootleg her entire life, and sought us out so she could fuck him. I'm 100% serious. So she is achieving one of her goals here, albeit a dirty and degrading one. Her bile was a unique color. A brilliant yellow, almost like turmeric. She aimed to please, and filling up that whore bowl was her goal. Her big pendulous tits got slapped as she took cock in that tender pussy. She enjoyed being subjugated, so much so, that when you did or said a degrading thing to her, she'd quiver with pleasure. She took lots of cum to the face and ate it all like the good girl she is. One thing that stood out to me in particular was she begged Boots to step on her face like she was a cigarette butt. He did, and his Air Kapernicks, with the duct taped logo, smeared those dirty souls onto her innocent, bashful face.
Duration: 52:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7768kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bashful Brunette First Timer - FullHD 1080p

Pro Painal and Pro Painal Accessories - 1080p Westerly

Cast: Jade Wilde
Genres: Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
19 year old newbie got her ass blow out until it looked like hamburger. Then, Bootleg and I gave the gaper, 2 streams of yellow discipline, and then he proceeded to fuck the effluent yellow d into her guts. She projectile yakked all over her own face and was covered like she emerged from a tub on WestWorld. I gave her yellow discipline in her tiny 19 year old mouth--she was not pleased. 2 loads to the face, and down the corridor of woe she went.
Duration: 55:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4305kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pro Painal and Pro Painal Accessories - 1080p

Back On Your Back - 1080p Auriesville

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Sometimes a hooker retires. Then they realize, "I'm a hooker" and come out of retirement, but for a well paying gig of course. That doesn't mean she gets treated any less special. She got on her knees, took cock down the throat, made a mess of herself. Par for the course. Any MILF with big fake tits that gets man handled like she's from Dundalk, and in an abusive relationship--you know, the kind of MILF that's fun. Watch and enjoy. This one is fantastic.
Duration: 54:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7785kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back On Your Back - 1080p

I've Never Deep Throated Before - 1080p Findlay

More specifically, she never had a cock all the down her throat. Until today. Down and went, and the emotion began to rise to the top. It was a WTF moment for her, and a reminder of the power of the cock. She took slaps and chokes, and a repeated drilling of the mouth and throat. She began to hurl all over. It was a mess, and she was surprised at the amount that kept coming out of her trap. She was bent over, and fucked good and hard. She liked that part. They all do. Then she was lined up for 3 juicy loads on her face and we had her sit there and bask in it until it was unbearable. Good times, good times.
Duration: 54:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7760kbps
Audio: 225kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I've Never Deep Throated Before - 1080p

Build Back Butter - 1080p Lizton

Cast: Ava Rose
Genres: Dp, Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
She was as soft as warm butter--that supple ass was more than a handful, and boy, it could take a cock full. She let us give her a gaper, and her asshole had the perfect amount of rings around it; and the light upon it showed off it's tender, pink glove. She drank Yellow Discipline for the first time, and she had the saddest, poutiest face on the entire time--like a little brat who didn't get her way. She did dirty ass to mouth and ate man ass. She told us some tales of woe as she sucked her thumb. She was overwhelmed by what came out of her mouth and by what went into her holes. Bootleg nutted twice because that ass was just too good. He popped on her face during the DP and went right back in their to Build Back Butter, of which she sucked off the head of his dick. What a trooper! She gobbled up 3 loads that were on her face with a cum-dripping spoon. To think that when this started, she was nervous, too, and about 5 minutes in, she had a mouth like a sailor. This is my kind of whore!
Duration: 1:10:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6108kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Build Back Butter - 1080p

Good Sharmuta - FullHD 1080p Neringa

Call it an honor face fucking. She came in rocking the hijab and ended up on her knees giving a blow job. She is here seeking political asylum and just trying to make a better life for herself. I can dig it. So next thing you know she is getting slapped and choked like she gave up Osama. Dick was thrusting in and out of her throat until she was a complete mess. I don’t really want to go into too much detail. This one is a must see.
Duration: 53:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps
Audio: 249kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Sharmuta - FullHD 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11535 секунды с 9 запросами