View Single Post
Old 10-20-2022, 05:14 PM   #184
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kat Dior Harviell

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Chastity, Pussy Worship, Squirting
Slave draven is chained to the toilet. He loves being a piss piggy toilet slave and serving all of the mistresses of The FemDom Empire. Kat Dior is no exception. This bitchy beauty knows that her tinkles are irresistible to Draven and saved up all day to take a big pee right in front of him. Draven is in heaven as he licks her clean but Mistress Dior thinks he’s having too much fun and decides to play some kinky games including having her slave bark before she turns around so he can clean her ass. Lots of dirty talk, smothering and face riding follows. Next mistress takes her slave into the shower and sprays him with her golden juices as she cums on his face. Draven is left to lick the shower clean and get the bathroom ready for the next dominant women. All in a days work for a toilet slave
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 807.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kat Dior

Macarena Lewis - Real Madrid Fan girl Fucked by Pgs Fans Cabral

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Manyvids
Genres: All Sex, Interracial, Threesome, Skinny, Hotel Room, Big Cumshot
We've spent a horrible night at Santiago Bernabeu... All night long booed, mocked and insulted by fans of Real Madrid, especially a young girl who targeted us even after the game, out of the stadium and... we even met her in the same hotel as us ! We were debriefing the game at the reception, talking with James, full of bitterness, but even there we couldn't rest a bit and that madridista babe taunted us... again! Karma saved the day, her boyfriend had forgotten to pay the check-in and left her alone thinking he did, and the arrogant girl became quite the opposite, when she feared to be kicked out of the hotel... She was begging us to help her, and after such a bad night, we came to... "an agreement"! I'm not sure she's still with her boyfriend, or fan of Madrid anymore after being fucked as she deserved in a hallway, toilet and bred in the hotel room... but PSG is avenged for sure after sharing more than a hotel room.
Duration: 1:15:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4129kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Macarena Lewis - Real Madrid Fan girl Fucked by Pgs Fans

Made To Sit On The Toilet While Desperate Quispamsis

Dixie is made to sit on the toilet and hold her pee while she's desperate to go to the bathroom. She even has to stand up and spread her pussy and ass without peeing herself. As she gets more and more desperate, though, she finally loses control of her bladder and pees in the toilet.
Duration: 10:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 231kbps

File size: 595.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Made To Sit On The Toilet While Desperate

Yvette Costeau – hard labour Osimo

Wasn’t all fun and sun for Yvette Costeau when she was in Spain. Even before I got there, the landlord emailed me that Yvette was already there (the other girls did not arrive yet), and that he would put her to work, because there were no photographers to shoot her. I replied (jokingly): “ok, but make sure she wears her chastity belt!”.
I did not think of it any more, but when I arrived in Spain, Yvette was giving me the evil eye. It turned out that the landlord had put her to work for many days, in the hot sun, completely naked and locked in her chastity belt! They had built a little gazebo and the roof needed thatching. Yvette had actually done all of the work in her chastity belt and they had even filmed it all for me! I explained to them later that I had just been joking, but the landlord was very amused and Yvette did not really hate me, she actually thanked me for the opportunity to get used to the belt for such a long period of time.
I’ve been good friends with Yvette ever since, and whenever I see her she makes sure she is locked in her belt (I let her keep it of course). She is one of the toughest girls I know, and she could probably do everything and anything while locked in a belt. It almost seems like she does not notice it anymore! She even goes to the toilet without any problems.
Have you ever seen anyone work this hard, in the hot sun, completely naked in a chastity belt? It is a fantastic video!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yvette Costeau – hard labour

731 (aka Eunice Lee), Betty (aka Cali) - Mixed Lust Ruston

Cast: 731 (aka Eunice Lee), Betty (aka Cali)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Strap-on, Lesbian, Dildo, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Outdoor, Suspension, Fire, Pissing, Whipping, Ass Licking, Rimming
The perfect mix of black and blue, 731 and betty share some quality time in the country. First PD ties the two girls tightly on a mattress, gagging them with socks and covering 731 with a canvas bag. He plays with their breath, suffocating them both till they are gasping and choking for air. Bound with arms behind their backs, they get better acquainted with some hot girl-girl action. Rubbing their nude bodies together, they kiss passionately then take turns servicing each other with a strap-on dildo. In the next scene, 731 balances on betty’s shoulders, begging for her support. Suffering under the pressure, betty falters momentarily, leaving 731 hanging by her long, thick hair. Chained at the ankle and neck, the pair wander stealthily through the woods. Tripping, they tumble to the ground and desperately struggle to get back to their feet. Tied to a chair, betty uses 731 as a toilet. 731 receives the piss in her open mouth; wooden stakes prevent her from dodging the stream. Next, PD alternates beating the girls with a quirt, allowing them to decide who will be his target. At night, they hang out by the campfire. At the end of their long, hard day, 731 crouches fireside, watching as betty is roasted over the crackling flames.
Duration: 57:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 731 (aka Eunice Lee), Betty (aka Cali) - Mixed Lust

Futa Futa part 2 Swartswood

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Oral sex, Trap, Futanari, Anal sex, Creampie, Big tits, Small tits, Gender Bender, 3DCG, Motion Comic
Video language: English
However, soon the depraved nature of our hero manifested itself in the women's toilet, where he began to violently masturbate. Soon he gets acquainted with sadists Miyabi and Miaka, who adore such perverts as Kaoru-kun.
Duration: 17:10
Video: 1260x960, AVC (H.264), 8669kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Futa Futa part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03829 секунды с 9 запросами