View Single Post
Old 10-19-2022, 01:40 PM   #405
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Barn Swallow Cabo Rojo

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, forcing her to drink out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barn Swallow

Tyler La Loma

The mud had coated her, flowing across her neck and head. He hauled her out of the sucking mud, revealing her face hole, and sticky clumps matted in her hair.
Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 746.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler

Marquis De Sade Mayport

Her ass hangs down through a hole. She's hooded and locked in place. She's caned, smothered, and caned again as wire hooks twist her face into a freaky clownish grin. Mr. Pogo desecrates her ass, held in place by labia clamps again. She's vibrated as he canes her labia. She comes big.
Duration: 46:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 696.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marquis De Sade

Turd Says Part Two Ladysmith

Cast: Tia Ling, Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Butt Plug, Whipping, Ball Gag, Fingering, Squirting, Vibrator, Tits Torture, Torture, Foot Licking, Caning, Clothespins, Nipple Clamps
Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.
Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turd Says Part Two

Of sexual fantasies North Georgetown

Winnie really only has one option, she needs to learn to love pain with her pleasure. Daddy is going to make her cum herself senseless. It starts with the hitachi, buzzing away at her clit while he whips her well oiled body. Canes, floggers, open hand slaps, he's bringing it all and she just keeps on cumming. But when the suffering is too much for her to keep getting off he has something even more powerful in store for her. She's going to ride the sybian until the motor gives out or her body does. We're talking about non-stop, Category 5, forced orgasms, with no end in sight. We'll see how she is doing in a few hours.
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 914.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Of sexual fantasies

Wenona New Philadelphia

Cast: Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Toys, Dildo, Tits Torture, Torture, Caning, Vibrator, Spanking, Suspension, Whipping, Clothespins
Wenona is known to be one of the toughest women in the BDSM community. That means he can do things to her that he can't do with most other women. He locks her in some heavy metal with a brank on her head. She's left for a long period of time restrained in painful metal bondage. That's what Wenona is good for. Long endurance bondage. She looks great drooling all over herself, straining against her bondage. When he finally does come in to have his way with her he knows just how to get her. She screams and strains. He puts straps on her legs making her athletic muscles as soft as jello and then he canes her hard.
Duration: 49:05
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona

Leeches Punta Gorda

The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive. This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech.
Duration: 48:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 735.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leeches
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13734 секунды с 9 запросами