View Single Post
Old 10-19-2022, 01:41 AM   #1509
Teynte

Поблагодарили 155 раз(а) в 155 сообщениях

All my threads

Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...
Default DarlingJosefin (My Super Fans Condom Broke)

Name: DarlingJosefin (My Super Fans Condom Broke)
Year: 2022

Keywords: cum, small tits, blowjob, pov, handjob, trimmed, sex, straight, cream, brunet, missionary, blow, doggystyle, natural tits, cowgirl, brunette, creampie
Cast: DarlingJosefin
Description: You're my biggest, most loyal and generous super fan! We come across each other at a ManyVids Convention, and I invite you back to my place. I want to thank you for everything you've done for me ... by letting you use my body for your pleasure. That's right, I'm going to have sex with you. I strip for you first to make you nice and hard, asking you how many times you've watched my videos and livestreams and imagined I was really in front of you. Is this a dream come true? Don't worry, I've imagined it too. I've been wanting to know what it would like to have your hands on me, or your cock inside of me. I get down on my knees to jerk and suck your dick. Do you want to fuck me now? You have to put on a condom first, because I'm not on birth control. You slide a condom on your dick, then you fuck me in gy. It s incredible. This is the best sex I've ever had! I want to show you what I can do, too. I get on top of you and ride you until I cum, shaking with how amazing it s. Finally I lay back in my chair and let you fuck me in missionary until you cum. Wait ... I can your cum inside of me! Fuck, the condom broke! This is bad! I'm ovulating right now. I'm definitely pregnant! My super fan impregnated me!
Duration: 00:19:59
Filesize: 1.14 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~8 014 Kbps avg, 0.064 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~127 Kbps

https://filefox.cc/quu5qkkwt52v/Darl...ndom_Broke.mp4
Teynte is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07882 секунды с 9 запросами