View Single Post
Old 10-18-2022, 05:47 PM   #788
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pain Factory Hazel Hypnotic Greenfield Center

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
The ring can even have her swinging from the ceiling. And even the seat she takes in the end is manufactured to be malicious. Nothing about her day with PD is crafted for comfort.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:12:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 810.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain Factory Hazel Hypnotic

I Choose You - Hazel Hypnotic West Sayville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I love Hazel's suffering.
Hazel gets it. She agrees that bondage is hilarious. Suffering is soothing. Pain is pleasure.
When Hazel reaches the "oh shit" zone, she transitions from squeals to knowing laughter. It's then that she realizes her situation is fucked up. She gets the humor. The pure ridiculousness of this picture becomes clear to her: A girl in bondage hanging by her ankles with a taped up face and exposed ass and breasts. She is fucked. And she knows it. And she loves it.
I like those who see the comedy. Life is hilarious. And there is no reason to not indulge in it further. Hazel knows this and lives by this. She laughs when she's hurt. She cries when she orgasms. She gets it.
I choose Hazel first, because I love the way she suffers. Its not a particular action she makes, or the many sounds she sings. It's her ability to see her tied-up self clearly.
Whether she yelps or growls, Hazel means what she says when she's suffering. When in bondage, Hazel can see her situation for what it is - untainted by any filter. With this clarity, she is confidant she can handle anything that comes her way. Most people can't see that, but she can. I love Hazel's suffering. I love the ways in which she suffers. All her ways. She gets it.
I choose her first.
Duration: 43:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 437.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Choose You - Hazel Hypnotic

RealSpankingsnetwork - Jessica Video Pack Part 5 Saltum

Studio: RealSpankingsnetwork
Genres: Spanking Bdsm
Please welcome another member, Lola Anderson, to the original and the best Spanking Wheelbarrow Club. Sarah Gregory introduces Lola to her first-ever, very personal, intimate spanking experience. She has seen the films and wants to experience this for herself.

Total size: 3.9 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealSpankingsnetwork - Jessica Video Pack Part 5

Leggy - Viivi Clouds Webb

Video language: English
Viivi is unsure of what she's about to experience. As the ropes go on she seems a bit apprehensive. With the neck rope attached to her elbows, which are slammed together, she teeters around on her long legs.
Her legs aren't the only long things about Viivi. Her arms go up in a high strappado as her neck is pulled down to the ground. Her expression has changed. We think she likes this.
The drool drips from her gagged mouth. Her tits are being bound with so much twine that they plump out and turn almost instantly purple. Just when she's comfortable the table is pulled out from under her.
Duration: 44:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leggy - Viivi Clouds

Blasphemy Part One - Ashley Graham, Master A North Platte

On Ash Wednesday Ashley Graham came to Master A looking for a strong master to teach her some manners. He tells her he is going to punish her if she forgets to call him sir, but her memory is not up to the task. She calls out for God so many times that he decides he wants that to be his new name. It begins a day of intense bondage, painful punishments and blasphemous beatings. Master A is going to redefine the term Bible Thumper.
Duration: 30:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 339.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blasphemy Part One - Ashley Graham, Master A

Wrong House: Cookies - Dakota Marr Grangemouth

Release Year: 2019
A trip to Costa Rica with my friends sounded like a great way to spend my summer. All I had to do was sell a bunch of cookies and we'd have enough money to go. Everyone was so nice until I went to the house on the corner. Everyone said to skip that house, but I didn't listen.
He's deranged. He locks me in different positions to torment my body. He twists and stretches me. He hurts me when he's in a good mood and me when he's not. I don't know if he'll ever let me go.
I don't know what is worse: His cruel desires or the fact that it's all happening in such a beautiful environment. When he's not hurting me or touching my body I get to look out into the woods and pretend I'm in paradise. It's evil!
Duration: 41:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong House: Cookies - Dakota Marr

Abigail Dupree - Racked Skewered In Pain Bigler

When a masochist becomes a collared sex slave and the Master is in tune with the needs of said chattel, it is a dynamic with the beginnings of enough elements to succeed in one of the most rewarding relationship most would never understand.
When this slave is stripped of her clothing and her name and is given the number 626-132-779 instead, she shines.
When 779 is allowed to come to the SensualPain Dungeon for further training, she glows.
When Alebeard from Paintoy gets her on the Rack, she screams with glee as he bombards this Masochist with relentless pain from impact toys made for delivering intense pain. Then he is kind by rubbing her pussy then a slap on them tender bit to another rub then heavy slap. The fun begins when Master James give Alebeard a large tree branch to skewer her juicy pussy with..
A must see... But not by the faint of heart.
Duration: 15:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 506.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree - Racked Skewered In Pain
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13132 секунды с 9 запросами