View Single Post
Old 10-18-2022, 07:55 AM   #813
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Desperate Householes Souris

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Dayton O’ Connor, Shane Frost, Tate Ryder, Dylan Saunders, Adam Russo, Seth Fisher, Nick Moretti, Armond Rizzo, Shay Michaels, Troy Moren
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Huge Cocks, Muscles, Rimming, Daddies, Latino, Black, Interracial, Outdoors, Threeway
Video language: English
Life behind closed doors is about to be fully revealed as the exploits of hungry bottoms craving big cock is exposed in Desperate Householes. Hot-as-fuck top Troy Moreno finds Tate Ryder in the hot tub and feeds him his big, black cock before eating Tate's juicy ass and finally slamming his hole. Muscle stud Shay Michaels feed his hungry cock some raw hole fucking frat boy Dylan Saunders smooth ass. Shay power fucks Dylan, slamming him hard, shaking the bed and the walls and rattling the daylights out of him. Italian stud Nick Moretti had been eye-fucking hot little Latin bottom Armond Rizzo for days until he finally corners him in the shower. After Armond worships his daddy dick, Nick tears his ass up with his tongue before fucking his tight hole and dropping a serious load. Sexy big-dicked fucker Shane Frost makes the best use of a heated pool after hours as he pounds eager bottom Seth Fisher into the night. Both studs take turns sucking on each other's cocks before Shane grabs hold of Seth's ass and takes it for a raw ride. Hot and Hairy Daddy Adam Russo and sexy top Dayton O' Conner tag-team pound Seth Fisher's eager hole and both Adam and Dayton take turns fucking Seth's face and turning him inside out before loading him up. These Desperate Householes need a serious fucking!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:53
Video: 720x400, XviD, 1956kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Desperate Householes

Michael Galletta and Stephon - The Forbidden Fruit Cuzco

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Michael Galletta ,Stephon
Genres: Ass-Eating ,Big Dick ,First Times ,Interracial ,Older/Younger ,Straight Boy
Like most straight guys, stephon doesn't want anyone looking at, let alone touching his ass. He even told us during his solo audition that he doesn't like it when a girl grabs his ass! "stay away from my butt!" he warned me long before his clothes ever came off. "don't touch my butt!" Of course stephon's protective attitude about his tempting back-side only made me want to touch and taste it even more! Persuading this skeptical straight male to do anything more than get his dick sucked and try fucking a guy was one of the most difficult challenges i've faced in awhile. But after two long and stressful days of back-and-forth negotiations, stephon finally agreed to take things to the next level by letting another guy lick his ass! See for yourself what happens on the third and final day of stephon's weekend visit when i put this sexy straight jock's limits to the test and finally get my first touch and taste of the forbidden fruit.... It's a day of reluctant "firsts" for the southern straight boy as he tensely submits to being stripped, groped, and kissed by another man for the very first time! The only way he'd even agree to this much was if he could wear a blindfold and listen to music on headphones while my horny white hands explore his sculpted young body. Of course the day's most satisfying "conquest" comes when i get to be the first guy lucky enough to touch, taste, and tongue-fuck that sweet virgin ass! Don't miss stephon's hilarious facial expressions ranging from shock and pleasure to disbelief and dismay as he gets his ass eaten for the very first time. "this is really weird!" he exclaims as i bury my face in his muscular ass, eagerly sniffing and slurping and thrusting my tongue in and out of that most private and protected part of his body.... The next morning before his flight home, i take stephon to see the saint louis arch and get his final thoughts on the weekend visit. "let's just say it's going to be hard for it to happen again," stephon candidly admits. "very hard!" Stephon is one of the most skeptical and stubborn straight guys i've met in awhile, and when he left it seemed highly unlikely that he'd ever return, let alone take things to the next level! But i never back down from a challenge, and a little over one month later, stephon was back in town for another weekend of "firsts".... Stay tuned to the end of this scene for a special sneak preview of stephon's shocking return, coming this summer to blackboyaddictionz!.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2313kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 672.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Michael Galletta and Stephon - The Forbidden Fruit

Michael Galletta and Suspense - Tryin' Out The New Kid Bahama

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Michael Galletta ,Suspense
Genres: Ass-Eating ,Big Dick ,Facials ,First Times ,Interracial ,Older/Younger
It's not every day that a cute 19-year-old straight boy shows up at my door saying he's curious to find out what sex with another guy is like. So when suspense told me during his solo "audition" that he was okay with me capturing his experimentations with gay sex on camera, i knew i had to seize the opportunity before it slipped away. I invited the horny college freshman over for a second video-shoot the next day, and decided that i would be the lucky one to "try out" the new kid first! Watch as i guide suspense through his very first action scene with another guy, including some hot and memorable "firsts" for the nervous but curious straight boy. He isn't willing to go all the way (at least not yet!), but he's still far more cooperative than some of the more homophobic straight boys i've worked with. My favorite part is when suspense gets his ass licked and played with for the very first time! This encounter isn't scripted or faked like you'll find on most other sites. Suspense really is a horny straight boy who is willing to let you watch as he explores his bi-curiosity on camera! Unlike most of my scenes, this video-shoot doesn't begin with a lengthy interview. I couldn't wait to get my hands on some fresh teenage meat, and suspense seemed impatient to get started as well. We start off with some kissing to get better acquainted. Suspense is a little tense and awkward at first, most likely due to nerves and a lack of experience. He quickly warms up to the experience, however, and in no time at all his tongue is diving down the back of my throat! As we continue our enthusiastic kissing, i yank down suspense's shorts, then later his underwear, and show off his gorgeous brown butt for all you horny viewers at home. Like most black boys, suspense is blessed not only with a perfectly shaped ass but a super-sized manhood as well. I strip suspense out of his clothes and explore both sides of his beautiful body with my eagerly roaming hands. Next it's suspense's turn to get his first look at my body. Like a little kid playing with a new toy on christmas morning, he slowly removes my clothes and caresses my pale chest with his hands. We grind our naked bodies together, and his massive brown cock rubs playfully against my smaller pink dick. I'm lucky enough to be one of the first men given the chance to enjoy a taste of what's swinging between suspense's legs. Sucking a dick as big as suspense's is no easy task, but i give it my best effort and cram as much of it into my mouth as i can (my poor jaw was aching for days!). Suspense seems to love the attention as i worship his beautiful dick and suck on his cum-filled balls. He even kneels next to my face and shoves his cock down my throat until i choke! Next, i enjoy the privilege of being the first person to lick suspense's ass! Until now, nobody has ever touched or played with or even looked at suspense's asshole. Even suspense himself had never given his ass much thought before meeting me. "i ain't never really been back there," he shrugs. But he admits that he's curious to know what "rimming" feels like, and agrees to let me capture his first time on camera. There are few things i love more than the taste of a black boy's butt. But knowing mine was the very first tongue to explore suspense's fresh straight-boy ass was a thrill and a privilege that i relished to the fullest extent! Witness suspense's reactions as my tongue first makes contact with his ass. Then watch as i lick and slurp and tongue-fuck that ass in several positions, savoring each and every subtle taste of that sweet virgin hole like the delicacy it truly is! I also treat my fellow ass-lovers out there to some nice close-up shots of suspense's beautiful asshole! When it comes time for suspense to suck my dick, he brings to the encounter a nervousness and lack of experience combined with a curiosity and eagerness to please that makes for one hot and unforgettable blowjob! Since suspense is still very new to the whole experience of having another man's dick in his mouth, i start things off slow by letting him bob up and down at his own cautious pace. But i get so turned on by watching his juicy-thick lips sliding up and down my dick that i grab the back of his head and begin vigorously fucking his face. Suspense submits to the intense experience without much resistance or complaint even when i smack my dick against his tongue, lips, and cheek, then later throat-fuck him until he gags! When i instruct him to suck on my balls, he obeys without hesitation, stroking his own dick the entire time. Finally, i straddle suspense's face and give him his very first "facial," busting a huge, messy "nutt" all over his tightly-clenched face. When it's suspense's turn to cum, he unleashes an impressive geyser of spunk that shoots high into the air and lands all the way up on his shoulder! As suspense gets dressed and prepares to head home, i ask him to share his honest reactions to the afternoon's activities, especially those he attempted for the very first time. You'll have to watch the scene for yourself to find out if suspense thinks he's ready to come back for more!.
Duration: 1:34:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Michael Galletta and Suspense - Tryin' Out The New Kid

Dayton O’ Connor, Shane Frost, Tate Ryder Shijiazhuang

Cast: Dayton O’ Connor, Shane Frost, Tate Ryder, Dylan Saunders, Adam Russo, Seth Fisher, Nick Moretti, Armond Rizzo, Shay Michaels, Troy Moren
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Huge Cocks, Muscles, Rimming, Daddies, Latino, Black, Interracial, Outdoors, Threeway
Life behind closed doors is about to be fully revealed as the exploits of hungry bottoms craving big cock is exposed in Desperate Householes. Hot-as-fuck top Troy Moreno finds Tate Ryder in the hot tub and feeds him his big, black cock before eating Tate's juicy ass and finally slamming his hole. Muscle stud Shay Michaels feed his hungry cock some raw hole fucking frat boy Dylan Saunders smooth ass. Shay power fucks Dylan, slamming him hard, shaking the bed and the walls and rattling the daylights out of him. Italian stud Nick Moretti had been eye-fucking hot little Latin bottom Armond Rizzo for days until he finally corners him in the shower. After Armond worships his daddy dick, Nick tears his ass up with his tongue before fucking his tight hole and dropping a serious load. Sexy big-dicked fucker Shane Frost makes the best use of a heated pool after hours as he pounds eager bottom Seth Fisher into the night. Both studs take turns sucking on each other's cocks before Shane grabs hold of Seth's ass and takes it for a raw ride. Hot and Hairy Daddy Adam Russo and sexy top Dayton O' Conner tag-team pound Seth Fisher's eager hole and both Adam and Dayton take turns fucking Seth's face and turning him inside out before loading him up. These Desperate Householes need a serious fucking!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:53
Video: 720x400, XviD, 1956kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dayton O’ Connor, Shane Frost, Tate Ryder

Levi & Nicco Lapwai

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Levi Michaels, Nicco Sky
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Hardcore, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming.
Levi was nervous. It was his first hard core scene. And Nicco Sky is one of the Randy Blue legends. He knew he had a lot to live up to. Nicco realized that this tall blonde drink of water was a hot power bottom in the making. So he decided to take charge. Nicco said that a massage would definitely ease the nerves. Levi agreed and said that he loves getting a massage. Nicco then informed him that Levi was going to be massaging him. Levi obeyed and started feeling up and down his muscular body. Nicco then took his shirt off, laid on his back and revealed that he was already rock hard through his underwear. He wanted Levi and his fuzzy sculpted body to get on top of him. The massage disintegrated into a heavy make out session. And then suddenly Levi started sucking on Nicco. Nicco had a rock hard shaft and Levi was happy to deep throat it. Nicco then returned the favor and sucked Levi until he was moaning in pleasure. Then Nicco turned him around and ate out his ass until he was ready to shove his dick inside. Nicco made Levi beg for it. And he would not shove that dick inside until Levi begged properly. Once Levi obliged, Nicco pulverized him in every which way possible until finally he came all over his stomach as Nicco slid in and out of him. Nicco took the cum and shoved it all over Levi, letting him gulp it all down. This turned Nicco on so much that he pulled out and nutted all over his face. Levi gulped that white hot cum down too. I think a power bottom is born.
-
Duration: 25:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3343kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 641.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Levi & Nicco

Isaiah and Michael Galletta - The Forbidden Fruit Part 2 Smock

Cast: Isaiah ,Michael Galletta
Genres: Ass-Eating ,Big Dick ,Facials ,First Times ,Interracial ,Older/Younger
Like most straight guys, isaiah doesn't want anyone looking at, let alone touching his ass. He even told us during his solo audition that he wouldn't let his own girlfriend try licking his ass! "i'm scared of how it would feel," he confessed at the time. "i don't even want to test that water!" Even though isaiah briefly showed off his ass during that audition, he hasn't let us give it much attention since then. Of course isaiah's stubborn protection of his tempting back-side only made me want to touch and taste it even more! See for yourself what happens when i put this sexy straight basketball player's limits to the test and finally get my first touch and taste of the forbidden fruit.... This scene marks a major step forward for the same skeptical straight jock who insisted on wearing a blindfold during his first time with a guy! "i really want to finish college and everything, so i gotta do what i gotta do!" isaiah nervously explains when asked why he changed his mind about taking things to the next level and trying some new things he initially swore he would never do. These include sitting in my lap as i feel up his athletic young body, kissing me on the lips (this time with tongue!), and even letting me suck on his long, curved dick.... Of course my personal favorite of the day's "conquests" comes when i get to be the first person (man or woman) lucky enough to bury my face in that muscular ass, eagerly sniffing and slurping and tongue-fucking that most private and protected part of his body. And that's only the beginning of my surprising and intimate encounter with isaiah! Things really heat up when i offer the ex-high school basketball star an extra cash bonus if he'll suck my dick. When he reluctantly gives in and puts my dick in his mouth, little does he realize that he's about to be put through one of my most intense and demanding "training sessions" yet!.
Duration: 57:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isaiah and Michael Galletta - The Forbidden Fruit Part 2

Saxon, Chase, Drilla and Jin Liguori

Genres: Gay, Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Black, Hunks, Muscles, Interracial, Group, Masturbation. Tattoos
Honky white boy Saxon West gets used and abused like a prison bitch by the monster cocks of a trio of hung black men.
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2891kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 297.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Saxon, Chase, Drilla and Jin

Время генерации страницы 0.02613 секунды с 9 запросами