View Single Post
Old 10-17-2022, 10:33 PM   #30484
Deeleve

Поблагодарили 21,542 раз(а) в 15,468 сообщениях

All my threads

Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

It’s the end of an era. You’ve become to comfortable getting someone’s attention that is so far out of your league. I’m over you and all the effort Ive given you. Im going to make this a corporal punishment clip with that electric chastity device. Pop, pers will be involved to help ease the blow. This is where you learn how important I am and how unworthy you are. I’m a divine Goddess tired of your wandering eyes and demands. You had it great, too bad you fucked It up. Here’s your last bit of fun with me, unless you step it up big next time, your practically d-e-@d to me.

Category: ELECTRIC PLAY
Related Categories: CHASTITY, GODDESS WORSHIP, HUMILIATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: electric play, brat girls, chastity, goddess worship, humiliation, verbal, verbal humiliation, femdom, female domination, ruined orgasms, electro chastity, pop pers, tease and denial, sissy slut, crystal knight

Name: Crystal Knight - Sissy Po pp3rs Electro Chastity 12
Format: mp4
Resolution: 2160p
Duration: 00:12:10
Size: 856 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/717111088244a/pantyhose16121.mp4

Reason: new link!
Deeleve is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04382 секунды с 9 запросами