View Single Post
Old 10-17-2022, 05:03 PM   #762
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hard Crush - FullHD 1080p Samuels

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alex Grey
Genres: Anal, Anal Creampie, ATM, Ass To Mouth, Ass Fingering, Deepthroat, Butt Plug, Reverse Cowgirl, Pussy Licking, Missionary, Gape, Spooning, Squirting
Video language: English
Alex doesn't really care about her Russian grades, but she is interested in something else in the class - her ta. She's been crushing on her ta Markus since the first day of class, and knowing he offers private tutor sessions for those who need it, she bombs her grades on purpose. She knows if she gets him alone she can get what she wants one way or another.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11996kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Crush - FullHD 1080p

Toughlovex - Kristina Rose Fucked By Karl's Big Cock Pfafftown

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Toughlovex
Cast: Kristina Rose, Charles Dera
Genres: Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, 69, Latina, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Big Dick, Rough Sex, Spanking, Face Fucking, dark hair, doggy style, open mouth facial, pussy eating
Kristina Rose likes to fuck but she had no clue what was in store for her today. Once Karl set eyes on that tight body, he just couldn't resist. He fucks Kristina like never before and has her screaming!
Duration: 33:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Toughlovex - Kristina Rose Fucked By Karl's Big Cock

Dede's 1st Visit - FullHD 1080p Gaeta

Cast: Dede
Genres: 9 Cumshots, Big Ass, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Facial, Fingering, Flexible, Fucking
If you never got a chance to bang a hot cheerleader then you should try visiting your local Adult Video Arcade because that's where this one loves hanging out to suck and fuck strangers. She does a great job of slobbering all over each cock to lube them up for her throat.
I wasn't sure if she was going to fuck during her first Gloryhole visit but after sucking a few dicks her pussy was soaking wet and that's when I knew she was going to get nailed. It figured that she picked the big black one to jump on first! After that, everyone wanted a piece of her round ass! The second guy pulled out and painted her face with a nice big load and that was her very first facial.
She rated her first visit a 9.5 out of 10. I asked her why and her reply was there wasn't enough guys to make it a 10. We have a winner here fallas! Give her a good star rating so I can throw her into the Theater Room next time to watch her getting her brains fucked out. I'll also get her to show off her flexibility while being banged hard.
Duration: 1:07:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7451kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dede's 1st Visit - FullHD 1080p

Puretaboo - Get Well Soon Haynesville

Studio: Puretaboo
Cast: Ryan Driller, Kyler Quinn
Genres: Blonde, Masturbation, Anal, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Old Young, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Anal Virginity, Reluctant, Student, Teacher, Face Fucking, ball play, caucasian, doggy style, pussy eating
Jennifer (Kyler Quinn) has been ill, but she's finally out of the hospital, and just needs to rest at home for a few more days before she can return to school. As she's resting in her room, she gets a visit from her classmate, Suzie (Samantha Black). It turns out that Suzie is here to drop off a jumbo-sized 'Get Well Soon' card that people at school have signed for her. Jennifer is grateful for the nice surprise, and after Suzie leaves, she begins to read the messages written in the card. At first, Jennifer is appreciative of the sweet messages from her classmates... but then to her shock, she sees that someone anonymously wrote a dirty note about wanting to fuck her in the ass. She throws the card to the floor in disgust.
Jennifer is embarrassed, but becomes curious about who could have written something so bold. She picks up the card and gets increasingly curious as she wonders who wrote it. Becoming turned on as she imagines who could want her so badly, Jennifer masturbates while looking at the card. The card eventually falls to the floor, as the masturbation continues and she imagines various possibilities.
Wanting to find this mysterious person, Jennifer realizes that he must have been the last person to sign the card, otherwise someone else would have ended up noticing the dirty message. Jennifer calls Suzie to ask who it was. Suzie says the last person to sign the card was their classmate Olivia, but Jennifer says that can't be right. Suzie then says that after Olivia signed it, she gave the card to their teacher, Mr. Williams (Ryan Driller). Jennifer is surprised, but also intrigued.
A few days later, Jennifer is fully recovered, and she stays after school to talk to Mr. Williams. She says that she believes a message in the card was written by him. Mr. Williams is pleased that Jennifer doesn't seem upset, and brazenly asks if it excited her, and if it made her wet. Jennifer admits that it did, and says that she wants him to fuck her, including giving Jennifer her first anal experience.
Duration: 52:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4810kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Puretaboo - Get Well Soon

Wolfwagner - Summer GB Lisa Myerstown

Studio: Wolfwagner
Cast: SubLisa
Genres: Natural Tits, Fingering, Interracial, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Creampie, Handjob, Submissive, Gangbang, Cum on Pussy, shaved pussy, dark hair, double blowjob
The weather was extremely nice and warm! Sure, my 19 friends and I have fulfilled the desire of my girlfriend Lisa and they fucked her in my garden and cummed on and inside her. Horny cocks fucked her for hours and inseminated the skinny girl to the point of overflowing. Her long labia hung wide out of her pussy and were full of cum when I was the last to fill her horny cunt with my juice.
Duration: 13:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6135kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 641.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wolfwagner - Summer GB Lisa

Lady Luciana, Mistress Cheyenne, Mistress Susi Yokosuka

Studio: Amator
Cast: Lady Luciana, Mistress Cheyenne, Mistress Susi
Genres: cbt, femdom, fetish, fingering, gloves fetish, gyno fetish, medical, sissy, slave, sounding
The most embarrassing urological and rectal examinations are on the therapy plan for the poor victims.
Duration: 54:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Luciana, Mistress Cheyenne, Mistress Susi

Busy day - FullHD 1080p Clendenin

Cast: Jozephine Jackson, Kinuski
Genres: Lesbian, Kissing, Licking, Fingering
Jozephine Jackson and Kinuski debuts in this scene, right after one experiencing a very demanding, busy day. What else you would need then some cuddle from your besties, right?!
Duration: 40:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11679kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busy day - FullHD 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07922 секунды с 9 запросами