Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Maxx Fitch Barebacking Andrew Collins in a Boat Trip Kacergine

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Maxx Fitch and Andrew Collins
Genres: Anal Oral, Bareback, Cumshots, Cum Eating, Hairy, Masturbation, Tattoos
Andrew accepted Maxx Fitch invitation to go tubing on the Ocean, but what he didn't expect was to serve Maxx huge cock as retribution. Once he start licking Fitch fat cock he couldn't resist to ride it, without condoms he had the opportunity to feel it bareback and deep.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4695kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 482.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maxx Fitch Barebacking Andrew Collins in a Boat Trip

David Benjamin & Logan McCree Prineville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: David Benjamin & Logan McCree
Genres: nal Toys, bdsm, Big Cocks, Dildo, Extreme Penetration, Fetish, Hairy, Oral, Rimming, tattoos, Toys
Video language: English
Muscle stud David Benjamin and tattooed hunk Logan McCree and sitting at a table and playing cards when David Benjamin decides he wants to have another kind of fun. David goes in for a sloppy kiss and the two spit back and forth into each other’s mouth. Turning things up, Logan gets on his hands and knees atop the table, and surrenders each limb to David to be tied down by rope to the table. Once Logan is completely bound, David pours what’s left of his on Logan’s back and dives straight into Logan’s ass with his long, talented tongue. Logan gets his ass spread apart and fingered to make way for the big, black dildo that David slides into his hole. Using toy after toy, David settles on a transparent anal dilator, and works it into Logan’s ass. With the inner linings of Logan’s asshole exposed, David pours into the hole and it up and it streams out of Logan’s ass. Keeping the dilator inside Logan, David finally releases Logan’s cock from his jock and sucks him off until Logan can’t take it anymore and releases all over the floor
Duration: 17:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4621kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 617.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: David Benjamin & Logan McCree

Cooper Reed & Tatum Jean

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Cooper Reed, Tatum
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Rimming, Kissing, Spitting, Hunks, Muscles, Masturbation, Tattoos, Hairy, Cumshots
I love it when two guys connect that I didn't think would have much inmon! Tatum always has a fascination for built guys, so I knew that would be fine. Cooper actually doesn't seem real impressed with other muscular guys. His primary interest is women, so I think 'squishy' is more to his taste. And I certainly thought the body hair would throw him a bit. But the two clicked on the car ride to the studio. Exchanging work out stories, girlfriend pics, and even a bit about movies they liked inmon. Sometimes it is hard for the guys to findmon ground, but these two talked my ears off on the drive!Which turned out to be awesome. I didn't really count the minutes, but these two definitely liked kissing each other, and it feels like the most "kissy" movie I have on the site. Or maybe it is the most "rimmy"as both guy's took turns eating out each other's holes.Tatum has topped infrequently, mainly cuz he gets so hard from being fucked. The last couple videos, he was struggling to not bust while getting fucked. That pattern still holds as his cock looks ready to pop the entire time he is riding Cooper's cock. Cooper and Gavin have similar sized and shaped cocks, and I think Tatum has found the Goldilocks size that hits all his right spots.Tatum informed me that it was going to be so easy to bust, that he thought for sure he could get fucked upside down and give himself a facial. We have tried this technique before, and it is a challenge. But sure enough with just a little bit of jack-hammering from Cooper, Tatum spills his load all down his front side.Cooper unloads all over Tatum's ass, then starts to eat it out of his hole!All I can end with is that these two
Duration: 23:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2960kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 536.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cooper Reed & Tatum

Trapped Scene 3 Segamat

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Tegan Zayne has been missing for a week and the police are baffled by his disappearance. Jason Vario is a detective from the city who is to work with local officer, Sean Duran, on the case. The two disagree on how to tackle finding Tegan and when their words get heated, Sean tells Jason to prove that he has the bigger dick. Jason is cool as a cucumber when he whips out his big monster cock. Officer Sean can see that he's been outsized and gets on his knees to get the whopper down his throat. Sean does his duty and gets Jason's massive pole hard as a rock as he slobbers on the shaft and sucks his big sack. Jason doesn't want to be left out of the cock sucking fun and helps Sean out of his clothes. Jason takes his turn by getting Sean's thick dick in his mouth. He savors the flavor and works every inch of Sean's tatted and muscled up body. After getting his fill of dick, Jason wants a taste of Sean's hairy hole.
Duration: 29:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11746kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trapped Scene 3

Bareback Willits

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Austin, Bridger
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Deep Throat, Dildo, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
Some deep kissing started up right off the bat and neither held back. It wasn't long at all before they were completely stripped down, with Bridger on top, kissing each other like untamed animals. They couldn't control themselves! Bridger's big cock hardened up quick and was going in and out of Austin's sweet, soft mouth just after the naked make out.
Bridger decided he wanted to taste Austin's dick, so they moved into 69 position. This really made Bridger eager to fuck! He moved around to the edge of the bed, letting Austin stay on his back, and shoved his throbbing cock inside that little hole.
They switched things up and Bridger pounded Austin from behind, still on the bed. They work up to a real intense pace and Austin still seems like he wants more and more hard cock. The boy was just insatiable. 'His dick is rock hard,' Claude says at one point. Indeed it was. Bridger reached down right then and jerked Austin's erection while continuing to punish his sweet ass.
Bridger decided to make use of a very substantial toy Claude had brought along. Not long after working the thick cock into Austin, Bridger was vigorously banging him while Austin double-hand jerked his meat, taking the incredibly intense toy fucking. I reckon this is the best dildo play we've seen in...I can't remember!
The encounter ends with Bridger erupting onto Austin's face, jizz splattering aplenty. This is definitely one you'll be coming back to for a while.
Duration: 47:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4689kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback

Pyjama Party For Two Results In A Spunk-Soaked Fuckathon For These Horny Teens! Corvallis

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Uniforms.staxus
Genres: Solo/Duet, Fetish, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Kissing, Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshots, Facial, Twinks, Tattoos
Say what you like about the electronic age that we now live in, it’s sure as fuck brought people closer together – as young Xander Hollis and Jaxon Radoc are only too willing and able to demonstrate in this bunk-bed suck-and-fuck-fest! In the bad old days, of course, before tablets and all the hand-held gizmos that we’ve learned to love, these two beauties would’ve sneaked a quiet wank in their respective beds and both been none the wiser.
Duration: 19:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 709.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pyjama Party For Two Results In A Spunk-Soaked Fuckathon For These Horny Teens!

Fistenberg Returns Gibbstown

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Matthias Von Fistenberg, Viktor Rom, Manu Perronash, Manuel
Genres: Fisting, Bareback, Muscles, Tattoos, Euro, Uncut, Latino
Matthias Von Fistenberg, the master of hardcore makes his triumph return to fill the void he left behind and fill his sexy ass with fist.
Duration: 59:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1261kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 615.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fistenberg Returns

Время генерации страницы 0.04628 секунды с 9 запросами