View Single Post
Old 10-16-2022, 10:43 AM   #3855
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Cross Country Train Trip Part 3 Over the Mountains

Cross Country Train Trip - Part 3 Over the Mountains

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 240 x 426 Size: 587 MiB Time: 59 min 47 s

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
Enjoy our bondage journey over some of the most beautiful scenery in the country as our kinky train trip takes us up and over an incredible Sierra Nevada Mountains pass. Bobbie and I share some fun stories and conversations while the nature outside transitions from forest to desert. He watches the shift knowing that once the scenery becomes "boring" again, then his cock and balls will be on the line. He will have to entertain me with suffering once the window looks out over desolation. I insist on re-hydrating him and feeding him more snacks while we wait for our dinner call. After 9 hours in constant bondage it is time for the first stretch break as we head off to the dining car. Once we enjoy our evening meal he will be spending all night in an ultra-tight neoprene sleepsack!

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04262 секунды с 9 запросами