LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Give And Receive - Max Duro, Angelo Curti, Gianni Maggio Rock Port

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Gianni Maggio ,Angelo Curti ,Max Duro
Video language: English
Angelo Curti has had a “Daddy Issue” for a long time and muscle daddies Max Duro and Gianni Maggio agree to help him address those issues. Max and Gianni have decided that they are going to give Angelo everything that he could ever want to receive from a Daddy. Of course, this means that things are about to get a little rough and aggressive. Angelo is led into the room and forced to his knees as the monstrous daddy dicks are released. Angelo’s mouth and throat are stretched to their ultimate limits as the gigantic cocks force him into submission. Going back and forth from one huge cock to the other, Angelo does everything that he possibly can to pleasure his daddies. Being bent over, Angelo’s mouth is stuffed with Max’s hard cock as Gianni spits, licks and fucks his hot ass with his tongue. Gianni stands up and rams his mega cock deep into Angelo’s wet ass. Max leans in and spreads Angelo’s ass open as Gianni pulls out and then back in repeatedly commanding his ass to open up. The guys switch it all up and Max gets on his back and Gianni splits his ass open with that huge cock of his. Angelo moves in and squats down onto Max’s throbbing cock. Gianni is going as aggressively as possible on Max’s hairy ass and Angelo is riding his cock as deep as he can possibly go. The pleasure levels are through the roof and our guys are in total sync with each other. Switching up just in time, Gianni lays on the floor with Max on top of his cock and Angelo grinding down on Max’s cock. To see these huge cocks deep in action and pleasure is phenomenal. Max kicks into high gear, grinding his ass as hard onto Gianni and equally slamming Angelo’s ass with his cock. All this rough ass fucking sends Angelo over the edge as he shoots his hot load of cum. No sooner has the last drops oozed out of his cock that he is forced onto his back and Gianni and Max begin to feed him both of their hot loads of cum. Angelo opens wide to accept daddies loads. Now the only issue that Angelo has is when is this going to happen again!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 793.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Give And Receive - Max Duro, Angelo Curti, Gianni Maggio

Lucky Dreams Movies Mayking

I got a little crazy with this one. A dirty old straight jacket, rope, belts, hands, fists, big fucking cocks...all used to bind, gag, choke, and piston little fuck sockets into submission. hung raw fuck new comer Antonio Biaggi sadistically enjoys the ride alongside veteran ass mechanics Chase Coxxx and Jacob Slader. This is raw fuck action at it's primal best.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:37:36
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 764.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucky Dreams Movies

Zapping His Uncut Twink Cock Amateur and Rope Campbellsburg

Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Devon ,Joseph Rowland
Master Deven ropes his bitch Joseph Rowland to the table and the sub's chocolate uncut cock sticks straight up in anticipation of what is ahead: testicle and nip electro! Joseph squirms and squeals through his ballgag, but to no avail. There's nothing he can do as handsome dom Devon enjoys himself and plays with his cock, zapping the twink into submission.
Duration: 9:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3689kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 273.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zapping His Uncut Twink Cock Amateur and Rope

Mark's Humble Submission Wood River Junction

Mark is obviously scared and nervous, but he’s willing to submit to me because he needs the money, and also because he trusts me and is willing to let me push him to the limit. I took him OTK and delivered a firm but tender spanking by hand and brush until his eyes were tearing, he was yelping, gasping and hyperventilating, twisting, squirming and kicking his long sexy legs until broken and humbled but still reacting affectionately to me at the end.
Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5841kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 922.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mark's Humble Submission

Markey Dances Steeleville

I used a strap and paddle on muscular Markey’s hot, naked but, making him hop and dance in pain and submission. It always impresses me how naturally submissive this straight guy becomes with me, calling me sir and trying so hard to please me and follow orders. I turned his muscle butt red, making him jump and dance until he was breathless and almost seemed confused.
Duration: 16:39
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4860kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 615.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Markey Dances

Bandit and Kingston and Manny Killa - Quarantine Chronicles Pt 5 Elizaville

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Bandit ,Kingston ,Manny Killa
Genres: Behind The Scenes ,Big Dick ,Cum-Swallowing ,Cum-Tasting (No Swallowing) ,Finger-Fucking ,Gay ,Jamaican Guys
While production is paused due to covid-19, we asked several bba models, past and present, to take us behind the scenes of their lives during these difficult times. As an added incentive and for a little extra fun, we decided to turn it into a solo competition and let you the viewer determine the winners: Grand prize: $2,000 2nd place: $1,000 3rd place: $500 Join manny killa, kingston, and bandit as they practice safe "social distancing" and entertain you from home in these "quarantine chronicles." After watching and evaluating all 15 submissions, head on over to the bba blog to cast your votes: Http://blog.Blackboyaddictionz/quara...l-viewer-poll/ Winners will be revealed on twitter next saturday, may 23, 2020..
Duration: 59:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2421kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bandit and Kingston and Manny Killa - Quarantine Chronicles Pt 5

Время генерации страницы 0.35052 секунды с 9 запросами