View Single Post
Old 10-16-2022, 07:27 AM   #461
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Nick Knows Who Is Boss Sussex

I have a few models who are now very loyal to me, who value my friendship because I am always there for them with more work when they need financial help. These guys look up to me. Lately, I’ve been playing with seeing just how far I can get these straight guys to go for me, because they appreciate and trust me. I took Nick OTK, pants down, and spanked him by hand and leather paddle, making him tell me he is my straight-boy, and he’s willing to do anything for me. I spanked him until he was moaning , growling and yelping, kicking his legs with his eyes tearing, but remaining submissive to me.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:19
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4852kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 676.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nick Knows Who Is Boss

Mark Takes Another Hard Spanking Keene

Young, straight Mark is very nervous, he hates these spankings but needs the cash, so he’s asked to make another, trying to overcome his fear. I don’t know if Mark realizes just how submissive he is, but I do, and I think you do too. I had him lay on the bed with his smooth, young ass in the air and spanked him by hand, strap, his own belt and a leather paddle. You can see the pain and anguish on his face growing as he writhed and twisted on the bed, until he broke down, sobbing uncontrollable, his eyes red and swollen, tears streaming down his face, begging me to “please stop spanking me” but he remained in place, submissive as always, until I was finished.
Duration: 17:23
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4106kbps

File size: 547.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mark Takes Another Hard Spanking

Stone Spanked San Juan Del Rio

Stone is a 25 year old, bisexual with a big smile, muscular body and a nice sized cock. He said he likes being spanked and likes it from men and women. But then again, he had never been spanked by me. I had he lay on the bed with his ass I the air, and he smiled broadly as I spanked him by hand, leather paddle and strap. In fact, he said he was enjoying it. But when I laid into his ass with the belt, he changed his tune. He now struggled until his ass was bruised black and blue and he told me he wasn’t having fun anymore. I beat him with that belt until he cried for me.
Duration: 29:46
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3582kbps

File size: 822.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stone Spanked

Bareback Breeding-GingerBred! (Evan Parks, Aaron French) Hebo

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Many of the boys when first introduced to the session believe they are of the strong male type and therefore will not wince at the sting of spanking.
Duration: 17:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1892kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 283.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Breeding-GingerBred! (Evan Parks, Aaron French)

Hunter On His Knees Koper

I had hunter on his knees before me, his muscular ass in the air and his wife sitting in the corner watching him submit to me for a spanking. I spanked his bare ass by hand, strap and paddle, taking time out periodically to fondle his hunky body. Hunter gasped, grimaced, jerked, twitched, growled, moaned and groaned but remained in his subservient position. In the end he did admit to being angry with me, but he realized he had signed up for this so all was forgiven, and his wife was very pleased.
Duration: 17:27
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4159kbps

File size: 556.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hunter On His Knees

Nick Is Back Over My Knee Means

Nick is back over my knee for another spanking and breaks again when I spanked him by hand and hairbrush. The pandemic has been hard financially on poor Nick, especially since he’s just learned he’s about to become a . He looked scared and nervous, even a bit resentful, as he submitted to me like a to a . I gradually turned his ass red as he shuffled, twisted, moaned and whimpered, his legs trembled and he started sobbing uncontrollably.
Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5479kbps

File size: 784.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nick Is Back Over My Knee

Время генерации страницы 0.10428 секунды с 9 запросами