View Single Post
Old 10-16-2022, 07:27 AM   #460
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hunter OTK Coolidge

Sexy, 22 year old blond hunk Hunter went over my knee for a humbling spanking while his wife sat and watched. I started out spanking him by hand over his shorts, then his bare, muscular ass. Then I used a wooden paddle and the pain started showing on his face, I finished with the hairbrush, making his legs tremble as he cried out in pain.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:50
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4999kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 944.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hunter OTK

Markey Alpaugh

Markey is back after a long absence. He’s now 36 years old and more muscular than ever. I spanked him by hand, first over his shorts, then on his bare, muscular ass. Then I used a small leather strap, holding his balls from behind to keep him still as I wacked his butt with a leather paddle.
Duration: 28:34
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4417kbps

File size: 964.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Markey

Matt Is Nervous and Scared Nigeria

This is 29 year old Nick’s fourth spanking with us, and he’s hated every one, but he’s back, scared and nervous, trying to raise money for his upcoming wedding. I took him over my knee and spanked his skinny white butt until it was glowing red and he was growling in pain. He kicked, hollered, and squirmed, his big dick dangling between his legs, his legs visibly trembling, as I spanked him by hand and strap. His breathing was so heavy, he cried out in pain, looking and sounding like he was in pure agony.
Duration: 21:10
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6552kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Matt Is Nervous and Scared

Mark's Humble Submission East Baldwin

Mark is obviously scared and nervous, but he’s willing to submit to me because he needs the money, and also because he trusts me and is willing to let me push him to the limit. I took him OTK and delivered a firm but tender spanking by hand and brush until his eyes were tearing, he was yelping, gasping and hyperventilating, twisting, squirming and kicking his long sexy legs until broken and humbled but still reacting affectionately to me at the end.
Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5841kbps

File size: 922.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mark's Humble Submission

Bareback Brad Lidkoping

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Please note that videos are made by boys armatures and not professionals, for many the first time in a punitive experience and for all the first experience of spanking.
Duration: 16:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4384kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 575.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Brad

Floyd Tranquillity

This sexy, 23 year old, laid off Texan got his first adult spanking because he needed money, and having been spanked until he was 16, he knew what to expect. I put him over the wedge, his firm, furry ass in the air, and spanked him by hand, paddle, strap and cane, turning his ass bright red as I made him count each stroke so we can hear the pain in his voice. You can see the internal struggle on his face as he tried to maintain his dignity in the face of this pain and humiliation.
Duration: 20:07
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2810kbps

File size: 442.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Floyd

Store Window Spanking Mc Kean

Frank gets a spanking that focused more on public display and the embarrassment of being seen in this clip. He’s a 26 year old, straight guy, muscular and sexy, full of macho confidence and swagger. I made him strip in front of the store window, with the blinds tilted so that anyone who stopped in just the right position could watch, took him over the knee and spanked his muscular butt b hand in a nervous and embarrassing spanking.
Duration: 12:25
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4619kbps

File size: 437.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Store Window Spanking

Время генерации страницы 0.07341 секунды с 9 запросами